PDA

View Full Version : Rose Bowl

Trans_23
January 1st, 2009, 14:41
Well, the Big Ten is taking another whoopin from USC in the Rose Bowl. I am beginning to wonder if they will even win one again. Maybe if USC wouldn't lose one silly game during the regular season the might actually play for the national championship. They clearly are one of the best teams in the country if not the best. I thought Penn State would actually give them a game this year but it is half time and the game is all but over. :censored:

Cazzie
January 1st, 2009, 20:05
Well, the Big Ten is taking another whoopin from USC in the Rose Bowl. I am beginning to wonder if they will even win one again. Maybe if USC wouldn't lose one silly game during the regular season the might actually play for the national championship. They clearly are one of the best teams in the country if not the best. I thought Penn State would actually give them a game this year but it is half time and the game is all but over. :censored:

Had to turn that one off after the first quarter. Got progressively uglier I am sure.

But how about my Hokies, whoo-hoo, still kings of the Big East! Whew! The ACC had lost 2 already to Big East Teams, they needed to prove their worth, Wee, the best of the ACC's vest beat the best of the Big East's best.

I just wish the best of the Big East's best had been dem Hillbillies up in Morgantown. Christ what a rivalry we had for so many years, it was a sin taking that rivalry away.

VT 20 Cincy-No-Place 7

Caz

luckydog
January 1st, 2009, 22:15
Way to go Hokies !!!!:ernae::ernae: