PDA

View Full Version : How can people treat an animal like this?

kilo delta
September 9th, 2012, 04:20
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194771/The-horrifying-pictures-family-s-border-collie-torched-thugs.html warning: graphic images

I just cannot comprehend the actions of the sick individual(s) that could inflict so much pain and suffering on an animal. It's been proven that "people" that commit these sort of horrifying crimes on animals have a tendency to commit similar crimes on fellow humans. The politically correct brigade will no doubt state that the perpetrators of this and similar crimes most likely come from disadvantaged or abusive homes, that the perps have diminished responsibility and acts like this are a cry for help. Bullchet!
The people responsible for this disgusting act of cruelty should be hunted down and eliminated from society.

stansdds
September 9th, 2012, 04:57
I think there is a special place in the bowels of hell reserved for these miscreants. There is no excuse for animal cruelty and such behavior all too often leads to criminal acts against humans.

cheezyflier
September 9th, 2012, 05:18
the person who did that is surely a mentally defective individual. however, that doesn't mean there shouldn't be consequences for their actions.

Crusader
September 9th, 2012, 05:18
I lost my best friend , my sable and white , male Collie(Lassie look alike) several years ago . He was around 10 1/2 years old . I felt like I had lost one of my children . When I see and read one of these horrific stories the first thing I think of is that our pets have more intelligence , dignity , and compassion than this idiot . I try to curtail my tremendous , initial anger and thoughts of ways I would like to inflict pain and get this idiot back . This person doesn't even belong to "The Human Race" . As a matter of fact , they are less of an animal than out pets .

Rich:mad:

Cirrus N210MS
September 9th, 2012, 06:32
people who Hurt Animals Are So Stupid Dogs and cats are smart and very amazing Animals

Who ever did that to the Poor dog needs to be Learn how IT feels to be Treated Like that!!!

my Dog and Cat Are Like Family

Daveroo
September 9th, 2012, 09:02
a year or so ago now,it was just dusk,and the locals were out in thier yards ect near a park in the sacramento california area,they saw a fireball streak across the lawn of the park across the street and then just stop and fall,one man realised something was not right,as others stood and pointed and laughed,the man ran to the fireball with a blanket,it turned out to be a cat that had been douused in gasoline and lit.the cat was alive but horribly burned,three days later they euthinized it,the humain thing to do,due to its sever injuries.a 14 year old was later arrested for animal cruilety,he was basically slapped on the wrist,because he is bipolar,and ADHD.........he was NOT punished in anyway in the long run,he learned nothing,and is free to harm more animals or children later in life.

disgusting

HouseHobbit
September 9th, 2012, 10:43
Too many SICK folk now days I guess..
Need to weed out the gene pool before they make more just like themselves..

cheezyflier
September 9th, 2012, 12:36
Need to weed out the gene pool before they make more just like themselves..

i hear this alot up here.
but if you think about it, there's some kind of irony there. first create a justice system and over run it with liberals who'll make it nearly impossible to actually punish anyone for their crimes. then remark about how we should kill off people who we deem to be of no value. not saying you are like this HH, i don't know you like that. but when i read it i immediately thought of some folks up here.

Naismith
September 9th, 2012, 12:54
Humans eh? we are so evolved.

TARPSBird
September 9th, 2012, 14:30
People who inflict such abuse on innocent animals should be locked up. This behavior is often the beginning of a pattern that ends with these sickos committing similar attacks on people. Personally I'd like to spray some lighter fluid on them and torch 'em off, see how they like it.