PDA

View Full Version : Mini-Charter Membership Drive This Weekend

Milton Shupe
August 31st, 2012, 19:10
Note Ickie's announcement at the top of page:

This weekend we are running a mini Charter Membership drive. Please donate a few bucks as you can here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/misc.php?do=donate (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/misc.php?do=donate)

Thank You For Your Support

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your donations help with site maintenance and support and to keep this site advertisement-free.
We are needing some hardware for backups and recovery purposes. You know how important that is.

Charter membership simply shows your financial support for this great site.
It is optional and not required for your enjoyment of, and downloads from, this site.

We appreciate all who visit, all members and all financial supporters.
Everyone is not in a position to donate and we understand that.
We want you here regardless and appreciate your contributions in participation and uploads.

No one is obligated to donate but if you are in a position to help, we really appreciate and need that too.

Thanks for being here and for reading this. :-)

pfflyers
August 31st, 2012, 20:39
Count me in! I really appreciate that this site is member supported and ad free.

Taco
September 1st, 2012, 04:08
You can count me in also.:ichile:

modelr
September 1st, 2012, 07:02
Donation made. :wavey::salute:

Dangerousdave26
September 1st, 2012, 08:20
I'm in as well

I knew there was something I wanted to do with those Paypal dollars my wife had no idea I had. :icon_lol:

Sunny9850
September 1st, 2012, 08:22
Worth every penny.:salute:

Cheers
Stefan

hawkeye52
September 1st, 2012, 16:18
Done :salute:

- H52

andersel
September 1st, 2012, 16:48
I'll be making my donation next month when I get my Alaska PFD.

Milton Shupe
September 1st, 2012, 17:29
Thank you all so much ... this is greatly appreciated.

Allen
September 1st, 2012, 17:41
I was wondering what the mini drive was for. Shame nothing about what it is for is in the News Hawks...

Milton Shupe
September 1st, 2012, 19:48
I was wondering what the mini drive was for. Shame nothing about what it is for is in the News Hawks...

I explained it in my original post.

"Your donations help with site maintenance and support and to keep this site advertisement-free.
We are needing some hardware for backups and recovery purposes."

This is not our annual drive that pays for bandwidth and site hosting services.

We are a little low on funds and need to beef up our backup/recovery disks due to growth.

There are some of us that donate on a regular basis to cover these smaller needs throughout the year and we usually do not need to ask during the year as a result.
We are just trying to improve our backup recovery abilities to cover our data space growth.

JoHubb
September 2nd, 2012, 03:26
Donated. Thanks for a great site. :iceland:

frihjul92
September 2nd, 2012, 08:53
Donated. Thanks everyone. :wavey: