PDA

View Full Version : I anyone is interested... I can make it available

gaucho_59
August 24th, 2012, 22:57

After unsuccesfully looking for a decent Yak 3 panel... I decided to do
one from scratch using a good line drawing in one of my resource books/...
Here is a jpg of it... still need to do an adequate panel.cfg I can make the
finished work... just drop me a PM or email...

sorry... I mistakenly posted the wrong picture before... this is the one!
please71481

No Dice
August 25th, 2012, 12:25
Really Nice work, I think the world would be interested

Dave :salute:

gaucho_59
August 26th, 2012, 11:48
Really Nice work, I think the world would be interested

Dave :salute:

I've decided to revamp this one again... made it larger... to make it easier to see
the instrumentation, etc.

so it will be a little more time until it is finished

By the way, does anyone know (probably Obio does) how to post here in
the original size? (my bmps always are reduced in size)

Tom Clayton
August 26th, 2012, 15:56
I think the only way to get an image to show in original size is to use something like Photobucket and then use the IMG code. If you're posting bitmaps here, the board will probably generate a thumbnail to reduce initial bandwidth when you view the page. Try converting to jpg and then just attach it here.

gaucho_59
August 26th, 2012, 23:06
I think the only way to get an image to show in original size is to use something like Photobucket and then use the IMG code. If you're posting bitmaps here, the board will probably generate a thumbnail to reduce initial bandwidth when you view the page. Try converting to jpg and then just attach it here.

How do you do that... use the Manage images in the post form? that is what I did...
Is there some other way to do it?

SgtT
August 27th, 2012, 01:59
Great job with the panel, I for one hope you will upload it.

T.

gaucho_59
August 28th, 2012, 07:27
Great job with the panel, I for one hope you will upload it.

T.

Here is another project I've done... and will be available too...

SSI01
August 28th, 2012, 08:24
Looks interesting - looking forward to this one also.:salute:

gaucho_59
September 2nd, 2012, 16:27
Looks interesting - looking forward to this one also.:salute:

Just finished another 2D panel... I am afraid I am going to need some help with the config files...
it's going to take a lot of time... but I think it is worth it.... (work on David's Mercator continues though)...

SgtT
September 3rd, 2012, 01:43
Your panels look fantastic, I am truly grateful to you and the other designers that that have enhanced our flight sim experience.

T.

Blackbird686
September 4th, 2012, 06:22
Here is another project I've done... and will be available too...

Looks like a 'pit' from a German fighter of some sort. I'm guessing maybe a twin of sorts. At any rate it is very nice, Gaucho. I saw that you are still working on Dave's Mercator too. Looking forward to seeing your final on that one as well.

BB686:USA-flag:

gaucho_59
September 5th, 2012, 06:14
Looks like a 'pit' from a German fighter of some sort. I'm guessing maybe a twin of sorts. At any rate it is very nice, Gaucho. I saw that you are still working on Dave's Mercator too. Looking forward to seeing your final on that one as well.

BB686:USA-flag:

Thanks for the encouragement... We are working on a nice VC for the Mercator... David got himself quite involved with this project and totally revised the exterior mapping,
as well as a very good looking VC... seems that we keep adding things to it... lol... side walls... floor, seats, etc. now... if I can only get him to map the seats and back , I
can really go to work on them... He is an excellent modeller whose work I think I can complement for a very nice finished final product...
I have done all wheel wells now (finished the artwork) and need to see about the new mapping for the wings... (though the old one works fine for me...)
At any rate, he does not even know I finished those textures for I have been busy going back and forth to L.A. twice a week for a class... I guess I better send them so he
does not think I abandoned the project...
Thanks again for the encouragement...72106

gaucho_59
September 27th, 2012, 09:31
[QUOTE=gaucho_59;744275]Thanks for the encouragement... We are working on a nice VC for the Mercator... David got himself quite involved with this project and totally revised the exterior mapping,
as well as a very good looking VC... seems that we keep adding things to it... lol... side walls... floor, seats, etc. now... if I can only get him to map the seats and back , I
can really go to work on them... He is an excellent modeller whose work I think I can complement for a very nice finished final product...
I have done all wheel wells now (finished the artwork) and need to see about the new mapping for the wings... (though the old one works fine for me...)
At any rate, he does not even know I finished those textures for I have been busy going back and forth to L.A. twice a week for a class... I guess I better send them so he
does not think I abandoned the project...
Thanks again for the encouragement...72106[/QUOTE

I will also make this available as soon as I can manage a config. file...
btw... I need some help and counsel from someone (Obio... are you there?)
to make a pop-up for yokes that can be hidden to show all instruments...

gaucho_59
September 28th, 2012, 09:09
Your panels look fantastic, I am truly grateful to you and the other designers that that have enhanced our flight sim experience.

T.

I am working on a recently uploaded Fairey Battle... Unfortunately, the author did not map the exhausts.. so a "primitive" looking built in the model exhaust
shows through... a pity... for the model has great possibilities for more realistic artistic enhancing...

gaucho_59
October 6th, 2012, 06:10
I am working on a recently uploaded Fairey Battle... Unfortunately, the author did not map the exhausts.. so a "primitive" looking built in the model exhaust
shows through... a pity... for the model has great possibilities for more realistic artistic enhancing...

Here is another, sorely needed "gap fill" mod - I think - to complete a very nicely done model of the push-pull Do 18
WW2 German patrol seaplane... I guess, I will work on appropriate configs for all of my new panels all at one time
when I am finished production... If anyone cares to help with it... (Peperez?)... just let me know