PDA

View Full Version : IRIS F-15E MUDHEN - SAVED LOADOUTS?

tommieboy
August 19th, 2012, 14:45
I have not had the time to ****........

Is there anyway to save the loadouts on this bird for future flights? When I save the flight with a loadout, it comes up empty when I reload the flight.

TIA,

Tommy

timghetta
August 19th, 2012, 19:38
Sorry to say it does not. It's because the ordinance is visibility tags connected to simconnect objects which add weight.

-Tim

tommieboy
August 19th, 2012, 22:13
Sorry to say it does not. It's because the ordinance is visibility tags connected to simconnect objects which add weight.

-Tim

Thanks for the info Tim,

I guess there is no rushing this bad boy into the air.....:blind:

Tommy

timghetta
August 19th, 2012, 22:33
Actually if you want to get into the air fast there is an override switch in the far lonely left rear of the front cockpit that will allow you to use the loadout manager with out having to shut down the engines and parking brake. it's a sort of cheat switch and coincidental in real life it's an armament safety switch.

-Tim

tommieboy
August 20th, 2012, 06:10
Actually if you want to get into the air fast there is an override switch in the far lonely left rear of the front cockpit that will allow you to use the loadout manager with out having to shut down the engines and parking brake. it's a sort of cheat switch and coincidental in real life it's an armament safety switch.

-Tim

Thanks for the tip.....

Tommy