PDA

View Full Version : Add-on bought from IRIS but never received, any help?

Hanimichal
July 17th, 2012, 13:08
Hello guys,

In May/2012 i tried to buy the F14 and the F15 in IRIS site with my brother using his credt card. The buying process was rejected because he didnīt have a paypal account.

69316 69317

2 weeks later, i recieved an email from IRIS warning me that i have to pay it until "some day", if not the sale will end. And for me, that have done my credit card and an old paypal account payed it directly and sent an email to: admin@irissimulations.com and accounts@irissimulations.com

69319 69320

But nothing until now. After a couple of days, i wrote asking about my product bought 2x in IRIS site.
Weeks passed and nobody sent me even 1 email and i had payed already the billing account.

69321 69322

I have already sent a personal message to Tim Taylor (The creator of IRIS F-15E Mudhen) in aussie.org. He asked me about the emails, so i sent the screens for him and he didnīt answered nothing more.

(note: special thanks for flaviossa for helping me in text english)

timghetta
July 17th, 2012, 14:10
I have already sent a personal message to Tim Taylor (The creator of IRIS F-15E Mudhen) in aussie.org. He asked me about the emails, so i sent the screens for him and he didnīt answered nothing more.

Hanimichal,

I did respond.

I informed you that I had no authorization to any account/transaction information and that I can only forward that to the mentioned email, which I did.
I wish you best in getting results you desire with this route and hope a solution will be found.

Tim

Hanimichal
July 17th, 2012, 20:25
Now the problem has solved and I already downloaded my purchased product.