PDA

View Full Version : Instant Scenery from Flight 1 question

flewpastu
July 7th, 2012, 09:50
I have Instant Scenery from Flight1 and my question is, is there any scenery out there that has a good representation of a General Hospitol or Just a nice Hospitol, I have just about every ez rwy12 etc libraries installed and I cannot find a hospitol. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bill

falcon409
July 7th, 2012, 09:55
It seems like I've seen several Hospital models in the default libraries like "Autogen, Buildings, Generic", I'm gonna fire up FSX and load "IS" and see where it is I saw them. BRB:salute:

falcon409
July 7th, 2012, 10:02
Yep, there are two Hospital buildings in the "buildings" library, which is one of the default FSX libraries. It should be visible in your list of libraries in Instant Scenery.:salute:

kjb
July 7th, 2012, 10:06
There are three hospitals in the library for my Tucson/Pima County scenery - St Joseph's, Tucson Medical Center (heliport on roof) and University Medical Center (with landable heliport on the round part of the parking garage).

Marvin Carter
July 7th, 2012, 10:19
Might check HoverControl also!!!

flewpastu
July 7th, 2012, 14:49
Thanks Guys I will fire it fsx up again and see if I missed it, Thanks for the Input and Ill report back :salute:

Bill

flewpastu
July 7th, 2012, 17:24
Thanks Guys, you were right. There are 2 hospitols in the FSX menu. Missed those. As usual there is no short supply of help here as always. Thanks again KJB and Falcon for help

Bill