PDA

View Full Version : i was thinking as i read B-12s responce/about piglet

Daveroo
July 4th, 2012, 08:57
Piglet.and mnay more i couldnt name because off hand i cant think of the all the names (sorry),but piglet is a HUGE contributetor to this hobby as well,and needs to be thanked now and then too,yes weve done it in the past,as weve praised milton and others like Jan for his repaints,i dont contribute much of anything except silly assed comments now and then,like asking piglet or milton,,,,will there be an air tanker version???

but now and then we need to remember to thank ALL of those who DO contribute to the hobby and say THANK YOU GUYS AND GALS (pam,kitten and others)so with that said......lets all have fun flying our wonderfull airplanes over the wonderfull scenery that has been profided to us over the years!!

and ill go git and edumacation and learn to speil

DaveKDEN
July 4th, 2012, 11:26
Hear hear!!!:salute:

Quicksand
July 4th, 2012, 11:31
Very well said, Daveroo...:applause:

Bomber_12th
July 4th, 2012, 13:58
Tim Conrad, Milton Shupe, Craig Richardson, Paul Clawson, Jan Visser, Dave Garwood, Rick Piper, Warwick Carter, David Copely, Manfred Jahn, Jens Kristensen, Ted Cook, Anthony Lynch, to name but a small few - so many great developers, and even better people. How poor and dilluted our hobby would be without these guys and all of the brilliant work they have done to better it over so many years.

THibben
July 4th, 2012, 14:04
And John Terrell.

Bruce Thompson
July 4th, 2012, 14:11
Thank you all.:salute::salute::salute:

Dexdoggy
July 4th, 2012, 14:51
Excellent thread!
3 Cheers :icon29::icon29::icon29: for Piglet and all the other freeware developers of aircraft and scenery! Our heart-felt thanks!

Roger
July 4th, 2012, 15:03
Well said:engel016:

Python231
July 4th, 2012, 17:55
Well said, ALL freeware developers deserve our praise for what they have done and for keeping our hobby alive! :applause:

krazycolin
July 5th, 2012, 04:10
Don't forget Dino!!!!

peter12213
July 5th, 2012, 05:06
What an excellent point! Thank you to all who make this hobby what it is! :icon29: :salute:

modelr
July 5th, 2012, 15:56
I add my thanks and salute to all. :applause::salute:

Sundog
July 5th, 2012, 19:16
:icon29::icon29::icon29:...to all of them. I don't name them, because I'm bound to forget some of them. The same goes for many of the outstanding texture artist/re-painters out there as well.

napamule
July 6th, 2012, 11:03
Hear, hear. And how about them 'old' guys like Chris Lampard, etc (FS98 on). And Bill Lyons. Jordan Moore (helicopters). Kaz Ito. And THE #1 modeler (IMHO) Hamaguchi. Without them I would have gone on to 'other' hobbies and 'lost out' on a million dollars worth of entertainment. Thanks guys.
Chuck B
Napamule

Pips
July 6th, 2012, 16:51
Absolutely agree. To all those gifted and very talented guys who have made this sim such a joy to fly, my most humble and sincere thanks.