PDA

View Full Version : 'My NASCAR Season Analysis'

Panther_99FS
July 1st, 2012, 12:28
Obviously not scientific.....:pop4:

-Jeff Gordon
If it weren't for bad luck, he'd have no luck at all!

-Kasey Kahne
Night races seem to be his strong a point. Another victim of bad luck.

-Brad Keselowski
Looking very strong - don't count him out!

-Carl Edwards
Bob Osborne might not be with him next year - who knows....

-Greg Biffle
Staying low and under the radar - don't underestimate him...

-Earnhardt Jr
Don't count him either - things are beginning to gel with his life and team...

-Jimmy Johnson
Tough call now - could go either way...

-Ganassi/Earnhardt
Neverbeen good, regardless of drivers - both are struggling

EasyEd
July 1st, 2012, 18:59
Hey All,

Pretty good analysis. I would put Jimmie and Chad down to be right there at the end. I think they are hungry again and there is nothing they can't do. You watch Kahne next year and maybe this. Kenny Francis and Kasey Kahne are the biggest threat in NASCAR to unseat Jimmie and Chad - they are that tight. Really good to see Jr running well - really good for Jr nation and NASCAR. Logano is going to be great maybe Gibbs is figuring this out. What is up with RCR - disappointing but they will be back.

All that said and You heard it here - I am first and foremost a Jimmie Johnson fan but this year I'll be cheering louder for Brad Keselowski to win it all. Roger Penske needs to stand there with his one and only cup championship given to him by Brad in a Dodge who gave him his only Nationwide championship in a Dodge with everybody knowing he is abandoning Dodge to go to Ford. What a foolish shortsighted decision. What does it take for him to figure out it is the background of his drivers not the car that is his problem.

-Ed-

Panther_99FS
July 2nd, 2012, 09:37
What does it take for him to figure out it is the background of his drivers not the car that is his problem.

-Ed-

In defense of Penske,
He has had 3 Cup champions drive for him...Bobby Allison, Rusty Wallace, & Kurt Busch.

So to say that it is the background of his drivers that has held him up I don't think is quite right.....

Terry
July 2nd, 2012, 09:45
Roger likes to dance to his own drummer. But it has gotten so expensive he agreed to share a drummer with Roush. Should work out just fine.