PDA

View Full Version : Where do I start?

anatolpopov
June 20th, 2012, 08:57
Hello!

I have been out of FSX world over year I think and now it's time to get back. So, where should I start?

What are new best freeware airplanes and helicopters? I remember Dodosim Bell 206 was my favorite (payware) helicopter last time, is there better new? How about aerobatic planes, is Zlin still number one?

Please help me to start again. :jump:

Roger
June 20th, 2012, 11:16
This freeware list should help...oh and welcome back!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?58094-FsX-native-freeware-aircraft-list

cheezyflier
June 20th, 2012, 13:33
the best way to start is by signing up for my inexpensive online correspondence course for fsx flyers. just send me $2500 canadian, in cash of course, and i will send you weekly emails just chock full of nifty tips and tricks for an entire year! and that's not all.
order before midnight and receive a disc with lots of color photographs of historic aircraft from ww1 and ww2. sound too good to be true? wait! there's more! the first 500 orders will also receive an autographed photo, suitable for framing, of me! cheezyridr,
AT NO ADDITIONAL COST.
p/m me for my nigerian address.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s180/cheezyridr/O_G.jpg

not sold in stores, offer not valid to anyone under 18, or older than 12. prohibited by law in:
AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY as well as any and all colonies and protectorates of the USA

Tako_Kichi
June 20th, 2012, 13:36
Cheezy you owe me a new monitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_twi:

cheezyflier
June 20th, 2012, 13:39
yours couldn't handle my ruggedly handsome visage? :icon_lol:

Tako_Kichi
June 20th, 2012, 14:08
yours couldn't handle my ruggedly handsome visage? :icon_lol:
The visage was fine....the fact I had a mouthful of coffee while reading your post was the problem. :icon_lol: