PDA

View Full Version : Movie Memphis Belle in Ohio

Wittpilot
June 18th, 2012, 17:58
The B-17 is now in Cincinnati and will be giving rides the 23 & 24. We will be in Columbus the weekend following. If you're in Ohio and I know some of you are!!!!! try and come see us!

-witt

www.libertyfoundation.org (http://www.libertyfoundation.org)
www.facebook.libertyfoundation.org (http://www.facebook.libertyfoundation.org)

Thoe6969
June 19th, 2012, 03:37
Wow I didn't know the Belle was done,I saw her in peices three years ago in the restoration shop at Wright,and she had a long way to go.Can't wait to see her all in one peice.

Crusader
June 19th, 2012, 05:17
Wow I didn't know the Belle was done,I saw her in peices three years ago in the restoration shop at Wright,and she had a long way to go.Can't wait to see her all in one peice.

This is not the original , It's a repainted version . It was at an air show four or five years ago in Lancaster , Ohio (Fairfield County) . The real Memphis Belle is still under restoration at The Air Force Museum at Wright Pat .

Rich

Wittpilot
June 19th, 2012, 16:59
Correct, Thank you Rich.

This is the aircraft owned by the Talichet family. We are leasing the aircraft to continue our tour. We hope to take it to 50 cities this year and the tour had a good turn out in Nashville last weekend. Hopefully the rest of the tour goes just as well!

Come out and see us! Buy a T-Shirt!!, hell, buy two!!
-witt

This is not the original , It's a repainted version . It was at an air show four or five years ago in Lancaster , Ohio (Fairfield County) . The real Memphis Belle is still under restoration at The Air Force Museum at Wright Pat .

Rich

Human Drone
June 20th, 2012, 11:06
Will you get any closer to Pittsburgh? What's the rides costing - I know, they can't be cheap... PM me if you don't want to post them here.

Thanks!

Tom

ETA: Never mind, found your site. I remember well the crash of the Liberty Belle; that you guys are going to rebuild it is amazing. It sure looked like a complete w/o after the fire.

Wittpilot
June 20th, 2012, 15:27
Yep, We will be in Pittsburgh the weekend after the 4th!