PDA

View Full Version : Mega mover Remagen

Canion
December 28th, 2008, 19:25
Whenever see; the problem in the texture of steel, may have a wrong file or Luddendorf between Remagen Bridge:isadizzy:.
090909s1.Bmp the file is completely black?.
If you want to test ... N50 * 34.71 'E007 * 13.49'.
Texture ; 050507s1.bmp, LuddendorfBridge.bmp, LuddendorfBridgeD.bmp
Rename to .zip

kdriver
December 29th, 2008, 03:12
Hi Canion,
The bridge only shows up in the missions which come with the scenery. The bridge comprises of three library files (LB1, LB2, LB3) which are activated by the missions. I have the Sander de Cocq scenery which looks great but unfortunately the bridge neither lines up with the Rhine both laterally and vertically.
Kevin

Canion
December 29th, 2008, 07:15
Thanks Kdriver, but these files corresponds to TOTO.BGL, which seem like LB1, 2,3.

Rocktser2
December 29th, 2008, 08:29
What I do to get "The Bridge" CFS1 stuff is go to www.flightsim.com (http://www.flightsim.com) and get "The Bridges at Tokori" by that masterful creator Jim Jacobson............

It has the "FrenchY" bridge installer with instructions.............

The Trick to run the original CFS1 missions that come with "The Bridge" is to.....

Run the installer

Go into CFS2 and add areas Ramagen and Ludendorff

Open the "Test Mission" with word pad or note pad and edit out the tempest for whatever plane you want

Open "Test Mission" with mission editor and...

change "land at base" to land anywere

delele all target markers and zones

delete all vehicles and AA

then save as a new mission name

Rocktser2
December 29th, 2008, 10:10
Once you have run Frenchy's installer...........

And

Added the to scenery library.........

You can put LB1, Lb2, and Lb3 anywhere you want as a mission builder infrastructure objecsts..........for that specific mission. The bridge is destructable

The end caps, tunnels, piers supports, and earth embankments are API's added by the installer for that specific location of scenery for every misson created at that location. API are not destructable........they are just there.......all the time

I used Airport designer to add piers and end caps to create API's specific to that scenery location............for all mission in that location

Rocktser2
December 29th, 2008, 13:28
Oh...............I gave up trying to get the tunnel abuttment textures to work............the bridge textures come in fine with the installer.....

here is what it looks like in CFS1

You can get it a www.simviation.com (http://www.simviation.com) search for Frédéric Martenot aka Frenchy.

Looks like you got the abutment textures to work............but its the CFS1 location and bridge.......I think...................????

I guess I am not sure what your trying to do........

I think Frenchy did two versions ........the installer is the second attempt.............and works better with CFS2.............then again...............I'll stay out of it..........seems I am missing what your trying to do?

Canion
December 29th, 2008, 14:36
Thanks Rocktser2! looks good!

Rocktser2
December 29th, 2008, 19:47
I never gave the tunnels and ramparts much thought............since I just use LB1, LB2, and LB3 most of the time.................I only flew the Europe location when I first found the installer.

but I can give those interested how to on fix.............

I am not sure how I did it..................

but get a extended bitmap editor and save LuddendorfBridge.bmp and LuddendorfBridgeD.bmp as a non- extended bitmap 256 colors. save as 72 pixels and 512x512.

or/and

put LuddendorfBridge.bmp LuddendorfBridgeD.bmp in the Remagen texture folder.............????

LB1, LB2, and LB3 still work fine from the installer ........they have texture as placed by Frenchy

Rocktser2
December 29th, 2008, 20:11
Just more detailed blow-em up pics...................Rampart and Abutment Tunnel ........bombs have no effect.........but look good............in a bad way.......??

I figure ........when you say Mega Mover................this has something to do with MegaScenery..................................???

Which I am not sure .........but is FSX????...

Canion
January 1st, 2009, 16:38
I set all objects (TOTO, Lb1, 2.3. BGL) on the scene of S & C.
If this seems interesting,I upload the file.