PDA

View Full Version : Glitch On Warbirds Menu

Mick
June 6th, 2012, 04:17
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I can't find a forum that seems any more appropriate.

On the menu bar that runs across below the SOH banner at the head of each page, clicking on the Warbirds tab no longer produces the drop-down menu that includes the What's New link. It just takes you to a page that has a simple line entry of new listings, but it's no longer possible to find the What's New page with the images and descriptions of the new uploads.

EDIT: I see that if I scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a link "NEW" that brings up the page I was looking for. So the functionality is not lost. Sorry!

Milton Shupe
June 6th, 2012, 04:44
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I can't find a forum that seems any more appropriate.

On the menu bar that runs across below the SOH banner at the head of each page, clicking on the Warbirds tab no longer produces the drop-down menu that includes the What's New link. It just takes you to a page that has a simple line entry of new listings, but it's no longer possible to find the What's New page with the images and descriptions of the new uploads.

EDIT: I see that if I scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a link "NEW" that brings up the page I was looking for. So the functionality is not lost. Sorry!

There is also a NEW at the very top of the page under the Heading "Warbirds" FS2004

SOH Developer
June 6th, 2012, 11:33

Warbirds is under construction to fit the new features in vBulletin 4.2.0

We had to change the pull downs to match the new software, soon we will work on the broken search routine. The search paging is all messed-up!

Mick
June 7th, 2012, 03:55
Thanks Milton - found the new NEW link. Good thing, because the one I found yesterday has already disappeared!

Thanks SOH Developer - Actually, right now, none of the tabs produce drop down menus, not just the Warbirds tab. I take it that this is temporary.