PDA

View Full Version : MegaSceneryEarth - Southern Arizona

big-mike
June 3rd, 2012, 06:49
This scenery is just on sale at PCAviator for $19.97.
I only want to know,if it`s worth to get it.
Thank you
Michael

olaf1924
June 3rd, 2012, 07:48
Michael I would say maybe for mega earth. The scenery for the most part has a drab look to it. PC aviator shut down their mega earth support forum years ago. Megascenery phoenix is a far more enjoyable product for arizona flying.The bottom line is sometimes it looks great and other times I wish I could get my money back. PC aviator used to have a free washington state tile for a demo.

kjb
June 3rd, 2012, 08:19
The color is not very good. It's more like a brown & white photo than color.

big-mike
June 3rd, 2012, 08:57
Thank you,Olaf and kjb,much appreciated.
20Bucks saved here.
Michael

kjb
June 3rd, 2012, 09:21
I do have a freeware Tucson/Pima County scenery available. If you want to try it, just follow the link in my sig.

big-mike
June 3rd, 2012, 09:59
Great----just dl.
Thank you very much,will also try the other downloads.:icon29:
Michael

kjb
June 3rd, 2012, 10:12
I'm working on Prescott-Sedona now. It covers 60 miles x 83 miles, with lots of autogen and airport improvements. It'll be payware and should be out later this year.

big-mike
June 3rd, 2012, 10:14
That looks very nice.
Michael

DX-FMJ
June 3rd, 2012, 13:36
Michael,

Have you been to this site? http://www.blueskyscenery.com/ Some good stuff there. :wiggle:

dharry
June 3rd, 2012, 16:34
I couldn't believe that they did Arizona and Utah but didn't cover the area of Monument Valley :banghead:

big-mike
June 4th, 2012, 12:14
kjb---thank you for your TucsonPhoto scenery,it looks really very nice.

DX-FMJ----thank you for remembering me,for some reasons i had forgotten
this great site.
Michael

arrowmaker
June 8th, 2012, 07:54
Michael,

Have you been to this site? http://www.blueskyscenery.com/ Some good stuff there. :wiggle:

I have Blue Sky's Arizona scenery installed. For freeware it's pretty good. Grand Canyon is excellent. Only problem is that if you install the whole of the Arizona package it takes up over 12GB of HD space. Ouch!