PDA

View Full Version : hey guys,,why did??

Daveroo
May 27th, 2012, 17:23
over in the FSX section...i left a post sort of tongue in cheek about a G164,,,( i do wish someone would make one for FSX with a PT6 or a radial...as a sport plane...BUT ...i type

fuel tank

and it shows as blue? and is clickable and takes you to ebay for buying F-tanks....i DID NOT do this...the software here must have...why????

Daveroo
May 27th, 2012, 17:24
did it there too!!!!

AckAck
May 28th, 2012, 07:08
It's not doing it for me - are you sure your browser isn't making advertising links automatically (on your computer)?

Daveroo
May 28th, 2012, 08:36
it must be my browser? or computer?..ive been reading posts today and several have done it...other people post have links to others sites...any advice on what i should look for within my own PC to stop this?....ive been working on my pc for a few weeks to get rid of all this crap..removed a terebiyte of "stuff" from the HD allready,and have more to go..fsx is going to scream with this new card an all...

airtj
May 28th, 2012, 09:01
Bleeping computers helped me remove some spyware/virus from my laptop. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/

arfyhun
May 28th, 2012, 12:22
Daveroo, try Malwarebytes. It is better and faster than the McAfee I have. I've seen others on this site recommend it and believe me it works a treat.

My kit caught a cold last year and Malwarebytes was straight on it, McAfee didn't know the beastie was there even though it was nine months old (the beastie, that is).

Beastie screwed up my Windows Updates but Malwarebytes killed it off, which I would sooner have.

Try it and let us know.

Good luck.

Graham.

cheezyflier
May 28th, 2012, 12:27
Daveroo, try Malwarebytes. It is better and faster than the McAfee I have. I've seen others on this site recommend it and believe me it works a treat.

My kit caught a cold last year and Malwarebytes was straight on it, McAfee didn't know the beastie was there even though it was nine months old (the beastie, that is).

Beastie screwed up my Windows Updates but Malwarebytes killed it off, which I would sooner have.

Try it and let us know.

Good luck.

Graham.

good advice, i say. malwarebytes and trend micro house call will usually fix almost anything. always follow up by cleaning your registry with ccleaner, and if you're one of those people who insist on using windows back up, do a purge on that too.