PDA

View Full Version : Hunter ai for RNAS Brawdy

ian elliot
May 20th, 2012, 10:47
If you have the Brawdy scenery by Hooky and myself installed from last year, these files will add the new ai Hunters by John Young, acg_hunters_rn_9.zip, released at Flightsim last week.
Just download these files and overwite when ask'd, might want to back-up the old ones safe just in case :jump: .
cheers ian

Hooky722
May 23rd, 2012, 09:42
Tried this the other night Ian Excellent! just what the place needed. If and when I get time I'll try and add a few to Yeovilton.

Hooky:salute:

ian elliot
May 23rd, 2012, 09:54
Thanks Hooky, still really enjoy flying from those airfields we did, i knew if we waited long enough, someone would come through with the right ai :icon_lol:.
As for Yeovilton, i think someone is working on FAA repaints for Nick Blacks F-4, think there's a post over at the MAIW forums, which is the model i like best :applause:
cheers ian

AndyG43
May 23rd, 2012, 09:59
Thanks Hooky, still really enjoy flying from those airfields we did, i knew if we waited long enough, someone would come through with the right ai :icon_lol:.
As for Yeovilton, i think someone is working on FAA repaints for Nick Blacks F-4, think there's a post over at the MAIW forums, which is the model i like best :applause:
cheers ian

In the meantime there are a stack of repaints for the Martinez F-4K, covering most of the options (all at Flightsim) and somewhere I've seen a set of AI flightplans for them; not got them installed yet, but this Hunter stuff is giving me a kick up the backside.

ian elliot
May 23rd, 2012, 10:09
i think Hooky made up a traffic file for the Martinez model but it was'nt included in the release, or maybe my mind's playing tricks with me, i may have had it myself but lost it i think when i swapped HD's a while back.
chees ian

Jagdflieger
May 23rd, 2012, 12:48
Thanks for the heads up.

Hooky722
May 27th, 2012, 15:58
i think Hooky made up a traffic file for the Martinez model but it was'nt included in the release, or maybe my mind's playing tricks with me, i may have had it myself but lost it i think when i swapped HD's a while back.
chees ian

No you're half right I did cook up a traffic file for Martinez F-4's at Yeovilton but I was waiting for the UKMIL AI Vixen to come out freeware before I could include it in the traffic file. the Plan was to then release a Traffic pack separately from the main release. But real world events took hold and I never got a chance to put it together I still don't know where I stand on the Vixen front but if I get a chance I'll go ahead and finish it.

Regards

Hooky :salute: