PDA

View Full Version : SAITEK CYBOURG EVO FORCE FEEDBACK JOYSTICK

garykidman
May 19th, 2012, 07:39
HI GUYS

CAN ANYONE HELP ME

I HAD A SAITEK JOYSTICK WITH VIBRATION BUT IT HAS NOW GOT OLD AND NO LONGER SEEMS TO FUNCTION

CAN ANYONE RECCOMMEND A LINK TO A NEW ONE OR IF SOMEOE HAS ONE SECOND HAND IN THE UK

GARY

BeauBrummie
May 19th, 2012, 08:02
Sorry Gary I've had a surf looking and it appears to have disappeared. I still use mine and like it. So now I'm thinking what to do when eventually mine dies.

gosd
May 20th, 2012, 04:09
Had the same problem and replaced mine with the Logitech Force 3D Pro that I got from a gamer on Ebay. Logitech does not make this joystick anymore either. I wonder if anybody still makes a Force Feedback joystick ?

Eraser
May 20th, 2012, 06:24
I wondered that myself when my last stick went. I managed to find one of the cyborg evo force sticks left that were new.

It's a shame they are so out of favor, I really can't fly without it.

BeauBrummie
May 20th, 2012, 07:22
I agree eraser. I now find the feedback has become an important part of how I fly each bird. However with the MTB's it's a no no as the persistant rumble is irritating! I wonder why they're out of favour?

hairyspin
May 20th, 2012, 11:14
with the MTB's it's a no no as the persistant rumble is irritating!

Jeff, in the model's config file is a [forcefeedback] section. Reduce the values there to zero and you'll be sailing a millpond. Hope this helps.