PDA

View Full Version : LHC Dynamic Sale This Weekend

Lionheart
May 19th, 2012, 07:13
Hey all,

Just a heads up, the Dynamic is on sale this weekend, till Sunday midnight, Phoenix Arizona USA time. $12.00 USD.

Get them while their hot.

Package has been refined, latest build came out over a week ago. Higher performance on frame rates, touchups to the interior, tons of camera angles added on interior and exterior, available in FS2004 also (sold separately).

For those that do not know what a Dynamic is, they are pretty famous in Europe in air clubs and training schools. Fast, liteweight, and in the Sport aviation class. The package comes with 2 different variants; the fixed gear version with wheel fairings, and the RG model.

Some neat features are the prop computer, the Dynon D-100 PFD screen, new paint schemes added to the pack, and now features clickable AUX gauges (3) that you click on the top of them and they change out to SAE/Nautical. (They are normally metric readouts).

Fun little plane, especially for $12.00. ;)

Bill

Lionheart
May 19th, 2012, 07:14
New camera views and the some of the updates.

Bill

Daveroo
May 19th, 2012, 08:19
is this WT-9 Dynamic the same airplane as this one?657476574865749

what is the third plane??

Daveroo
May 19th, 2012, 08:23
ok..that was stupid...once i saw the pics larger...i could see they are completely differant.........idjit

Lionheart
May 19th, 2012, 09:27
Hey David,

The first two are not, I forget what they are, but are not by Aerospool.

The third is a Lancair, their latest model in turboprop. (I think its UGLY) but thats just my tastes. I think Rutan designed the Lancair.

pilottj
May 19th, 2012, 09:47
Hey Bill, I am curious if the Epic LT is slated for this round of updates. If so, please feel free to incorporate any of the mods I made from that little mod pack I made a while back if you want.:salute: I don't think it needed many updates, the only thing I could think of is the G1000 was missing a turn coordinator function which if I am not mistaken is an stripe that arcs over to tick marks on the top of the heading indicator while turning.

Cheers
TJ

Lionheart
May 19th, 2012, 16:54
Roger that. Thanks TJ.

(digs through the pile of data looking for a data pack.... ) :isadizzy:

I vaguely remember this.

Also, sadly, we already did a mild update on the Epic. Just very basic updates, Installer update now includes Prepar3D direct installation option, improved Registry tracking capabilities (finds fs better now) and added a large sum of really nice interior and exterior view points. Nothing done to instrumentation. Build series is now 1.99 (from 1.9). It was a quiet update because it was meant to only be the installer and camera views.

Bill

pilottj
May 19th, 2012, 17:09
Sounds great Bill, the mods pack is here in the SOH library. The main mod was adding the Kodiak's audio panel to the VC by squeezing it in next to the central MFD, including modifed the night lighting texture to match.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f349/pilottj/flightsim/ltaudiopanel.jpg

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=117&linkid=2019

Looking foward to the rest of the updates for the LHC fleet. :mixedsmi::icon29:

Cheers

TJ

Lionheart
May 19th, 2012, 19:00
Sounds great Bill, the mods pack is here in the SOH library. The main mod was adding the Kodiak's audio panel to the VC by squeezing it in next to the central MFD, including modifed the night lighting texture to match.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f349/pilottj/flightsim/ltaudiopanel.jpg

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=117&linkid=2019

Looking foward to the rest of the updates for the LHC fleet. :mixedsmi::icon29:

Cheers

TJ

In-blinking-geinious......! I would have never thought of doing that...

With the new Diamond, a new audio panel is going to be created that will have all the nice little, triangle blinky lights on the buttons.

The original Epics didnt have audio panels. I should put one in there. Thanks for the heads up.

Bill

Felixthreeone
May 19th, 2012, 19:44
I love the WT-9 Dynamic. At the sale price, it should be a no-brainer for anyone who likes composite GA speedy stuff with some tech in the 'pit. Heck...when it came out I paid full price for it and would do so many times over. It is excellent.

ColinT46
May 20th, 2012, 10:47
Bill,

Any idea when the kodiak will be updated for P3d?

ColinT

Lionheart
May 20th, 2012, 10:49
Bill,

Any idea when the kodiak will be updated for P3d?

ColinT

Hey Colin,

It will be soon. I have a couple of quick projects to finish and then I can update the Kodiak with some nice added enhancements.

Bill

Lionheart
May 20th, 2012, 10:54
I love the WT-9 Dynamic. At the sale price, it should be a no-brainer for anyone who likes composite GA speedy stuff with some tech in the 'pit. Heck...when it came out I paid full price for it and would do so many times over. It is excellent.

Thanks Felix for the kind words.

The Dynamic was a huge project. I had to make it work in FS2004 for the Company, their only request. I had to track down the rumoured FS2004 mega model work-around, 'unlimited export' and also figure out how to keep the model from crumpling, the evil Vertice close proximity flaw. It worked, but only in FlightSimDesignStudio. Doug (PropTrash) figured out how to do it in Gmax and we later found another bug and was able to get rid of that also. The model in FS2004 is actually higher in polygons then the FSX version. The FSX version had to have the girl taken out of the same model, put into a separate model as the polygon counts were too high for the FSX exporter, lol... (over half a million polygons).

Nice of the company to work with us also. They would send photos immediately if I had questions on how things looked or worked. Even Dynon sent us a D100 unit for Dwight to work and use the unit to make the gauge code from.

Fun project.

Bill

BrittMac
May 20th, 2012, 23:20
Pick up the Dynamic if you haven't already! No problems with framerates, great VC and exterior model, and it is easy to fly.
Good times indeed!

Lionheart
May 21st, 2012, 06:45
Another sale weekend has come and gone.

Many new Dynamic pilots out there in the virtual flying world now.

Please read through the manuals. Check the menu system on the Dynon D100 system. Make sure you always set your Prop Computer up when on a long cruise, as that helps you to fly fastest. Your plane will not fly as fast as it can at cruise RPM unless you set up the prop computer. Easy to do. Go to full RPM, then dial down the RPM at the prop computer and Voila.

The plane is so lite that it is basically a STOL airplane. Great for quick runs in mountainous forest strips like Cushman and Diamond Point. Good also for training, doing tons of touch and goes at an airport, getting sharp on your pattern management.

Note that on the new 'click and flip' instruments, that you click the 'top half' of the gauges to change them (from Metric to SAE Nautical), and hover the mouse over the lower area (of each AUX gauge) to see the readout in the ToolTip in both Met and SAE Naut.

Remember, the manual in this plane is built into the cockpit. Just click on the brown book in the pocket at left and wait 3 seconds and it boots up full into the screen.

ALSO!!!! Check all the interior and exterior Camera angle save points!!!! These things are awesome... You can memorize the amount of clicks forward or back (Shift A and A KEYS, back and forwards), and get to Camera save points fast. There are alot, but when you memorize them, you can get to key Cam points quick for moments when you need them most.

They are fun little planes. Have fun flying them...

Bill

whitney17
May 21st, 2012, 08:52
Roger that. Thanks TJ.

(digs through the pile of data looking for a data pack.... ) :isadizzy:

I vaguely remember this.

Also, sadly, we already did a mild update on the Epic. Just very basic updates, Installer update now includes Prepar3D direct installation option, improved Registry tracking capabilities (finds fs better now) and added a large sum of really nice interior and exterior view points. Nothing done to instrumentation. Build series is now 1.99 (from 1.9). It was a quiet update because it was meant to only be the installer and camera views.

Bill

Hi Bill.

I bought the Epic LT in 2008, using the Flight1 wrapper. I decided to reinstall to get the camera views in 1.99. However, the new installer was 1.9 and it was the old file version 2.0.0.29. How do we get 1.99?

Thanks,

Joe

Lionheart
May 21st, 2012, 11:09
Hi Bill.

I bought the Epic LT in 2008, using the Flight1 wrapper. I decided to reinstall to get the camera views in 1.99. However, the new installer was 1.9 and it was the old file version 2.0.0.29. How do we get 1.99?

Thanks,

Joe

Hey Joe,

Since this is about a different plane, I'll answer this in a PM