PDA

View Full Version : SCW airfilelds

achim27619
May 18th, 2012, 10:24
Hi,
last year Erufl asked me to have a look into the available SCW-airfields for his SCW project. The MaskRider airfields, excellent as usual, were not gsl-ized. Xavier sadly made the mistake to create the elevation in meters, but cfs2 can read them only in feet, which leads to some trouble. So I revamped, revised and rebuilt 91 airfieds - the last one I finished 30 minutes ago.

Now I need one or two beta tester to make sure that i didn`t overlook something. If anyone is interested, please, send me pm.

Cheers

Achim

Seagull V
May 18th, 2012, 17:49
Achim

Superb work :applause::applause::applause::icon29::guinness::i con29::medals::medals:

Sorry I don't have time to Beta test, but your screen shots look great - hope I can get a new computer soon to finish off my work !!!!!!!

Regards SGV

Rami
May 18th, 2012, 18:39
Achim,

I'll beta test, but please send them to my Comcast e-mail account. My AOL account has been hacked. :mixedsmi:

erufle
May 19th, 2012, 06:54
I certainly want to try it out! Were you able to get Gibralter to work with it?

achim27619
May 19th, 2012, 07:33
Ed,

the files are on their way. Concerning Gib: I was not able to make Jean's scenery to show properly. I tried it on three different installs and I always ended up with the green, brown and yellow blocks. And I don' t know how to get rid of them. That is obviously a feature which is not made for me.

Cheers

Achim

erufle
May 19th, 2012, 07:47
I'm sure they are still great!!!

Rami
May 25th, 2012, 03:28
Good morning,

Achim asked me to pass along that this project will be delayed for several days; he is dealing with a personal issue, but will be back fairly soon.

Jagdflieger
May 25th, 2012, 14:42
Duties preclude any help from me, but I am looking forward to them once I have some time to sim.

Thanks for the effort on these Achim.

kelticheart
May 30th, 2012, 15:13
Ed,

the files are on their way. Concerning Gib: I was not able to make Jean's scenery to show properly. I tried it on three different installs and I always ended up with the green, brown and yellow blocks. And I don' t know how to get rid of them. That is obviously a feature which is not made for me.

Cheers

Achim

Hi Achim,

I had the very same trouble when I first installed them. It was resolved only by guessing the correct hierarchy place in the scenery.cfg.

When you get back you can e-mail your scenery.cfg file containing the AFNOR sceneries to me and I'll see if I can straighten it out for you.

Thank you for your last effort as well!

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

erufle
June 2nd, 2012, 08:51
Hi Achim,

I had the very same trouble when I first installed them. It was resolved only by guessing the correct hierarchy place in the scenery.cfg.

When you get back you can e-mail your scenery.cfg file containing the AFNOR sceneries to me and I'll see if I can straighten it out for you.

Thank you for your last effort as well!

Cheers!
KH :ernae:

Kelti,
Please give me a copy of your scenery.cfg and I'll try to fix mine.
Ed R.:jump: