PDA

View Full Version : PHP2 questions

braveheart77521
May 9th, 2012, 07:11
PHP2 Questions:

1. I recently created a seperate Pearl Harbor CFS2. When I run free flight, my trees and ai planes do not show up. I loaded PHP2 to a 49th Fighter Group CFS2, and they show up. There are several Tree programs by LW, the instructions do not specify which one.

2. How many of the F2fs do I need? Can I use the Marine ones, are must I use all 8 versions?

3. I use Pearl Harbor What if, with this CFS2. Is there a Pearl harbor skin for the P40E-1? I tried adding the red ball to the star on the duckbutt skin, but it doesn't work.

Braveheart

Talon
May 9th, 2012, 16:18
PHP2 Questions:

1. I recently created a seperate Pearl Harbor CFS2. When I run free flight, my trees and ai planes do not show up. I loaded PHP2 to a 49th Fighter Group CFS2, and they show up. There are several Tree programs by LW, the instructions do not specify which one.

2. How many of the F2fs do I need? Can I use the Marine ones, are must I use all 8 versions?

3. I use Pearl Harbor What if, with this CFS2. Is there a Pearl harbor skin for the P40E-1? I tried adding the red ball to the star on the duckbutt skin, but it doesn't work.

Braveheart

1-Someone else had this problem also withe LW trees.I had them all in my game to begin with so never had the problem.My suggestion is to have them all in your game. I think the ones missing are at MakRiders sight but not sure,

2- don't know about this one.

3-No Pearl skins for the P-40E. At the time of the attack there mostly P-40B & C's there. I think Watchdog and Sopwith made the skins for P-40B for me.

Talon