PDA

View Full Version : Down load Help

OKOutlaw
December 25th, 2008, 15:32
I've tried to download each of the F-84's into cfs2 several times can't get it to show up. I am new at this so I tried about everything I could find in writing here. I am a die hard so I'm still open.
I sure can't figure it out. I got the F-86 going. No F-84 though. Thanks :banghead:

Jagdflieger
December 25th, 2008, 16:07
OK,

First, welcome to the Outhouse! This is the place to be and I'm sure we can get your jets working.

Tell us the file name of the F-84 that you are trying to make work so that we can do a little research on the problem. Also is it for CFS 2 or one of the FS simulators (FS 2000, FS 2002 or FS 2004).

With jets, it's usually the sound alias that causes the problem, but at this point, that's just a guess.

OKOutlaw
December 25th, 2008, 16:43
Thanks for the reply I downloaded the F-84Gfor the CFS2. I have also (at one time downloaded and installed the Lear Jet sound file. I am running the F-86F with good results. That's why I can't figure out the problem. Got them both here at the Outhouse

Jagdflieger
December 25th, 2008, 18:43
What is the name of the download (eg. f84_jet.zip) and who is the author. I need that info so that I can easily find it as there are over 350 US planes in the library. Our search engine is best when used with the author's name or a specific file name.

OKOutlaw
December 28th, 2008, 08:08
Thanks Jag.... Got to tell you right off, I am glad to be here, and I really like this sight. You guys are a lot of help. I read hte posts and figure out a lot of things here on my own.
This really had me puzzled. Found out it was mostly Operator error (ME!!)
I think the author was OBIO. My apoligies OBIO. Got it going now.
Thanks a lot!!:jump:

Jagdflieger
December 28th, 2008, 08:21
Good news OK.