PDA

View Full Version : ORBX Sale

TeaSea
April 28th, 2012, 09:19
Before EOM April I would like to purchase at least one Nature flow/People flow product from ORBX. Does anyone have a recommendation as to which would be best?

Completely subjective I understand, but right now I'm just closing my eyes and pointing at the screen.

racartron
April 28th, 2012, 11:06
Tough question. I'm going for all of the PNW strips -- before the bank realizes any thing is amiss:blind: But if I only had to pick one, I'd go for the Cushman Meadows/Bear Gulch selection. Two great little strips, one with a wooden bridge as part of the runway, and lots of friendly folks wandering around. But any of them would be a good choice.

Lionheart
April 28th, 2012, 18:43
I have Diamond Point and LOVE it! Great traffic, flows, etc.

It is a difficult landing though. Be prepared.

I hear alot of Cushman. Thats on my shopping list.

Bill

Bruce Thompson
April 29th, 2012, 07:39
I have Diamond Point and LOVE it! Great traffic, flows, etc.

It is a difficult landing though. Be prepared.

I hear alot of Cushman. Thats on my shopping list.

Bill

Hi Bill.
Don't miss Cushman meadows at the reduced rate, it has Bear Gulch with it that has a few little supprises also.

I would like to see your face when you try your first landing at the Gulch, you'll see what I mean when you try it!
Check out the Guy mending the Tractor and the horses.
1st is Cushman. 2nd is Bear Gulch.

OleBoy
April 29th, 2012, 13:40
I have a hard time making a decision. And I don't need any $100 (add-on airports) hamburgers.
I have NA Blue USA/Canada Pacific Northwest. Not sure if I want a region heading North, or heading East.
And times a tickin! :icon_lol:

Bruce Thompson
April 30th, 2012, 14:25
Hi Bill,
Did you buy Cushman yet?

TeaSea
April 30th, 2012, 16:31
Appreciate all the good advice, but in the end I went with Fall City because it was situated a bit further East, which works out better for me.

Quite neat watching the trees sway in the breeze. Hard field to find coming over the mountains though!

Had I seen the logs I might have gone with Cushman.....

OleBoy
April 30th, 2012, 16:36
I got so busy after my post above that I missed the sale all together. Last sale ever? I don't believe it. :icon34:

Lionheart
April 30th, 2012, 21:03
Congrats TeaSea!

Awesome scenery...

Hi Bill,
Did you buy Cushman yet?

Yep! Last night, late. I havent downloaded it yet. Hopefully tomorrow.

Bill

Lionheart
April 30th, 2012, 21:04
I got so busy after my post above that I missed the sale all together. Last sale ever? I don't believe it. :icon34:

Yep! thats why I was so wanting to get the expensive ones 'now'. $50.00 is alot of money, $22.00 is bearable.

noddy
May 1st, 2012, 04:59
I have now 95% of the Orbx airports, and all the scenery. Spent a small fortune but worth it.