PDA

View Full Version : The SOH Library

Roger
April 24th, 2012, 13:50
We know that we have a dedicated membership and for many of you this is the first (or only) sim site you visit when your pc is booted. Most of you will also be aware of our library which Rami, our librarian, with our software wizards (Ickie and Canelo_kid) have now got stable and very user friendly and we'd like to see many more uploads here. Be it sceneries, repaints, utilities or whatever floats your boat, we love to have them in our library. Any issues (and there shouldn't be any now) pm me or Rami and we'll get straight on it.
We are constantly amazed at the level of talent out there and we want more of it resting in our repository.

Thanks in advance,

Roger.

Shylock
April 25th, 2012, 18:39
Thanks everybody for your dedication to our hobby!!!!

elcamino
April 25th, 2012, 20:45
and I sincerely thank you for the dedication that is \ has been done on this site.
It has truly become one of my favorites over the years.

imn2sims
April 25th, 2012, 23:31
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOQmJ_rZVj40xNJt6wBNAaajCwDzm65 8rP-KLOawfyrYybx5Rq

Barnes
April 26th, 2012, 03:16
My thanks to SOH and Rami who is always helpful :salute:

Daveroo
April 26th, 2012, 08:28
because i have no talent....i used to have talent..but i lost it somewhere in the talent swamp,maybe one of the RUSS's took it?...wait..i had really good talent one time...blonde,5'2" 100 dripping wet...blue eyes...and she loved to lay on my bed watching old black and white movies with me.......gosh i miss her.....