PDA

View Full Version : Flying jack fruit, do you need one?

peperez
April 18th, 2012, 22:59
Do we need this thing? It was supposed to fly at 36 knots shadowing German submarines. It carried no weapon. Its task was to call on destroyers and keep an eye on the submarine. I think a possible development could carry some bombs and weapons... I take off and landed easily at the Enterprise with a full load, but didn't try to fly 12 hours around the convoy how it was supposed to do.

Flying jack fruit is the exact translation of the Portuguese expression "jaca voadora" (http://www.virtualherbarium.org/tropicalfruit/jackfruit_how-to-use.html). Is how we call something that flies against all evidences like the fabulous Blackburn Botha and this think that no one could love, not even the mother of the engineer who committed this aeronautical atrocity!

April 19th, 2012, 01:23
An interesting aircraft that will fill another gap .

Thanks to you and others like you .

Post it as soon as you can as far as I'm concerned --the more interesting it is -- the happier I am !!!!!!

Keep up your good work;
Regards and Best Wishes
1150:salute:

dmaloof
April 19th, 2012, 06:46
yep, we could use it and could be made to a what-if

Jagdflieger
April 19th, 2012, 08:32
I'd love to use a few of these as AI aircraft over some fictional convoys around England.

peperez
April 19th, 2012, 10:38
I'd love to use a few of these as AI aircraft over some fictional convoys around England.

Believe it or not, it is a good aircraft carrier plane!

peperez
April 20th, 2012, 09:50
For the jack fruit and the Cygnet!

Cheers

Pepe

fde_bressy
April 22nd, 2012, 23:58
Bingo!!

Thanks Pepe for nice job, and more to come....

Francois

peperez
April 23rd, 2012, 20:25
Two alternative DPs. Read the ReadMe with attention.

Cheers

Pepe