PDA

View Full Version : Just where is the 'key' file

Uriah
December 24th, 2008, 09:07
Under control options you can assign values to the keys - both keyboard and joystick. Then you can save it with a new name - I assume a file is created with that name with an extention of 'xca'. However, I can't find the file I think I created. What is the directory path?

Plus, if I want to update the file by using notepad is there a tutorial explaining what the code is. I understand about half of it but if something is already out there that would make thing quicker.

flyer01
December 24th, 2008, 09:35
Under control options you can assign values to the keys - both keyboard and joystick. Then you can save it with a new name - I assume a file is created with that name with an extention of 'xca'. However, I can't find the file I think I created. What is the directory path?

Plus, if I want to update the file by using notepad is there a tutorial explaining what the code is. I understand about half of it but if something is already out there that would make thing quicker.

This is where you will if what you are looking for.If you have your game on your c drive.
C:\Documents and Settings\(YOUR-pc name)\Application Data\Microsoft
flyer01

lewis11777
December 24th, 2008, 09:42
I have an Excel spreadsheet with all CFS3 commands grouped into separate categories, PM me with your email if you want it.