PDA

View Full Version : A Question About a Virtavia H-60

strikehawk
April 16th, 2012, 19:45
A while ago either just before the Alpha Sim Forum was shut down someone posted a repaint for the H-60 that somehow removed the fuel probe in the alpha channel. Anyone remember this and where it was posted to? I was hoping to get the same treatment on the HSC-85 skins. Anyway there were a lot of things on that forum that I guess are lost for good.

Victory103
April 17th, 2012, 01:54
Never heard of that one. So you are trying to use the "K" model? I've got a few HSC paints on both the UH_clean and UH_clean_RAAF (for the folding stab).

jeansy
April 17th, 2012, 06:12
hey mate

what your talking about was for the FS9 version only, it doesnt work with fsx, just follow Vics directions

Are you after some 85er's paints? Ive got 2 both, grey and the lucky seven

strikehawk
April 17th, 2012, 16:42
hey mate

what your talking about was for the FS9 version only, it doesnt work with fsx, just follow Vics directions

Are you after some 85er's paints? Ive got 2 both, grey and the lucky seven

Thanks jeansy, if anyone would have known the answer it would have been you. Since what I was looking for is for FS9 I'll stick to what I have. I'm the one that originally asked for those paints when the 60 became available but I may hanger them as 85 is now the Firehawks and is flying the HH-60H as of last July. I was invited to attend the renaming but could not go.:frown: Too bad the Hotel model is not as well known as the other Navy platforms but when they were introduced only 16 were ordered for HCS-4 and HCS-5 now those units are gone and 84 and 85 now have the C/SAR and NSW support roles. The upside is that a lot of old Redwolves and Firehawks are still around and they got their old birds back.

Victory103
April 17th, 2012, 23:27
Strike, probably why I didn't hear about, never purchased the FS9 version. Have you tried maybe using the "LZ" FS9 Hotel model in FSX? Probably could port in the H-60 VC. I might give it a go as I just found my old LZ downloads.

In HS land, we cross decked our HH's all the time, but I do remember getting a "factory direct" new car smell HH in our squadron.