PDA

View Full Version : AirHauler ?

Francois
April 12th, 2012, 00:44
Just wondering, are there any AirHauler fans/users around here??

strikehawk
April 13th, 2012, 17:31
I've had it since the end of October and play around from time to time. For me it's best used along with the Pacific Island Sims PNG scenery. My one problem is that I wind up with a lot of flights to complete and no time to finish them and paying the rent late. My only wish for it would be to customize the cargo so I could change something like "magazines" to something else and since I have a small VA that (ahem) has a "no questions asked" policy, contraband items would be nice.

Thanks for reminding me that I've not played it in a while, off to make a run to night.

Francois
April 13th, 2012, 22:47
I use mine flying cargo in Alaska and in the Caribbean....... thanks for the reply. I am writing a review about it in a few months and am making a list of possible things to add or improve. Your reply is helpful :-)

stansdds
April 14th, 2012, 06:22
I think I might have looked into this program. I decided to just make up my own flights after reading that these programs can consume so much of your time that it's like downloading a divorce. I caused a fair bit of marital unrest back when I was flying online squadron ops using Il2: Pacific Fighters. I decided I don't need a divorce. :isadizzy:

Francois
April 14th, 2012, 06:48
Married for 37 years and 'simming' for 36......... still going strong :jump: It is a matter of balancing......

stansdds
April 14th, 2012, 11:46
Yes, it is. I was letting the squadron ops take priority over real life weekend time. Lesson learned, fortunately learned before it was too late.

cheezyflier
April 14th, 2012, 12:36
Married for 37 years and 'simming' for 36......... still going strong :jump: It is a matter of balancing......

some days you're maverick, some days you're goose :icon_lol:

strikehawk
April 16th, 2012, 19:54
Francois, since you are taking suggestions for things to add, aside from changing the type of cargo, it would be nice to have the option to use another plane besides the Cessna's, I would love to use a DH-6 or an H-1 airframe. Hopefully someone else will come up with more ideas.

Francois
April 16th, 2012, 22:58
As far as I know you can use ANY plane that you like. You will have to IMPORT them (like additional scenery too) by selecting them from your list with add-on aircraft !

Martyn
April 17th, 2012, 00:34
Yes you can use any aircraft you like. You have to start with one of the three default aircraft, but you can immediately sell it and then purchase your own aircraft.