PDA

View Full Version : Where to find east Asia and Africa rivers and lakes

stoney
April 11th, 2012, 19:56
I'm installing the Buffaloes over Singapore Campaign and the above scenery is called for. The link given in the instructions is not good. Would anyone know where I might find this, or is it really needed. Thanks.

skylane
April 11th, 2012, 23:59
Hello Stoney!

The scenery you are looking for is necessary to show lakes and rivers in the area where you will be flying.

It was made by Richard Ludowise; the other packs from this series of sceneries are still on Avsim, but this one has disappeared.

If someone knows where it is still available, please let me know so I can modify the download guide forth Buffalo campaigns!

In the meantime, if you PM me your e-mail address, I will send the file to you.

Cheers,

skylane

Seagull V
April 12th, 2012, 01:13
FlightSim.com has a number of files for Richard Ludowise, do a library search with his name to check if they are the ones that you need.

Regards SG

skylane
April 12th, 2012, 07:44
SG,
I tried Flightsim, but no luck.

I found it at Lindsey´s site! http://forum.lwdesigns.com.au/

It is under Downloads -> Scenery on the second or third page. You need to register to get access, but it is free and there is a lot of other good stuff there.

Stoney, did you find any other problems with the readme for my campaign? I will make an update and post it for others to use.

stoney
April 12th, 2012, 13:29
Thanks Guys! I got it now Skylane. Nope, every thing else was fine in the Readme.

I'd just finished Brian Cull's book of the same name and just had to give this campaign a go. Very well done Skylane. Thanks.:salute:

skylane
April 12th, 2012, 23:35
I actually got the idea for this campaign from this same book, and of course also all the information I needed to make the missions.

Glad if you have fun with it!