PDA

View Full Version : FSAddon Bobcat

falcon409
April 3rd, 2012, 18:34
Still getting all my addons back. . . .pretty much where I was before the Encryption Virus hit. I'm down to a few odds and ends, one of which is the Bobcat. I have the registration info, I just can't find anywhere to download it. I sent Francois a note last week but I haven't heard anything from him. I know he's busy with the magazine, so does anyone else have a source (legal, lol) for the Bobcat download?

falcon409
April 3rd, 2012, 19:15
lol, I can see this might take awhile, lol. Frustrating because The purchase information I have is from Flight1, however Flight1 doesn't have the Bobcat as one of their advertised airplanes, FSAddon just used the Flight1 Wrapper for the release I guess. Consequently, it doesn't show up in my account for FSAddon so I can't download it there and Flight1 doesn't have at all, lol. I did locate, after some digging, the Bobcat patch that was released. I was hoping it was the full aircraft with the patch but it turned out only to have the files that were changed, not the entire airplane. So the quest continues. I'll find a way to download it somewhere and since I'm using my purchase information to install, I'll consider it a legal purchase.

UPDATE: Problem Solved.