PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Anthony31....

rdaniell
April 3rd, 2012, 08:59
I'm having way to much fun. :jump: If you have not downloaded any of his scenery, you are missing a treat. I have been seeing how close I can get to the power lines with the "balls" on them. Heck I even turned the crash function on.:pop4:

Anyway, thanks for sharing your great talents with the Outhouse community Anthony. BTW, your Tiger Moth is an excellent airplane.

RD

racartron
April 3rd, 2012, 09:42
You are so right. I have his Tiger Moth at Boonah as my current default set up. Got to love those kangaroos grazing(?)at the end of the runway.

Cirrus N210MS
April 3rd, 2012, 11:38
I really enjoy His art work

rdaniell
April 3rd, 2012, 11:54
I just tried something and lo and behold it worked!:applause: I borrowed Ant's camera definition for "hanging out the left side" on his Tiger Moth. Put it in my Cessna 140 and it was almost perfect for seeing out the left side and over the cowling. Then I got to messing with the numbers one at a time to see what they do. Man! I'd rather be lucky than good as I had no idea what the heck I was attempting. Come to find out, those little numbers are coordinates.

Since I felt I was on a "roll", I tried the "Now I can see the runway" camera definition. Little more tweaking (WAGing) on my part and now I can even taxi the 140 onthe ground. :kilroy:

Anyway: Lima Golf (life's good) And another big thank you to Anthony31...

RD

Bomber_12th
April 3rd, 2012, 12:04
Great posts, RD! I need to get back and use some of Ant's fields again - I've been spending too much time in virtual England, lol. Though the Tiger Moth has continued to gain many hours on my end. Ant's Boonah airfield remains one of my top favorites to fly from in FSX.

Dexdoggy
April 3rd, 2012, 14:56
Ant is a legend! Fantastic scener and aircraft!:applause::applause::applause:

doublecool
April 4th, 2012, 02:52
:applause::salute::wavey: Thank you Anthony31

Have and use every one of his pay and freeware's

lovely stuff

jeansy
April 4th, 2012, 06:01
I tip my hat to your sir

racartron
April 4th, 2012, 06:04
His little payware planes are great as well -- and affordable. He even offers free, functional demo downloads of all three so you can try 'em out first.
:applause:
If ya haven't checked his site for a while, he has just finished an awesome single seat GA jet that you will fall in love with -- and its free.