PDA

View Full Version : HU FSGenesis

rich12545
April 2nd, 2012, 06:13
Imo Justin makes the best mesh and has all the buffer products. He's changing his source to improve the quality and - in a few days - will discontinue his annual and lifetime plans. He also has some other very nice programs including the best USA landclass and a roads texture. His annual or lifetime programs include all downloads including that but I just wanted to advise those will be discontinued soon.

racartron
April 2nd, 2012, 06:45
Justin is discontinuing future memberships after a short window of opportunity(at a 50% discount) for those not yet "under contract." Existing memberships will remain alive and well. The ol' Grandfather clause.:cowboy:

rich12545
April 2nd, 2012, 07:57
Of course. I just reread my post and see how I miswrote it. Good catch.

Buying a lifetime program in the next few days would be a very good deal in the long run.

racartron
April 3rd, 2012, 06:03
I've been a FSGenesis life time member since the fs2002 days and have every thing the man has produced. The new Nextmap stuff is really good. Europe never never looked better. But as orbX expands resulting in a "New World Order," things might get a bit hectic.:cowboy:

rich12545
April 3rd, 2012, 14:25
I am now a lifetime member but have been a customer about 4-5 years. Just trying to advertise for him and let everybody know time is limited on getting one of those memberships if they've been thinking about it. Two more days and that's it. I have everything he's made for FS9 and am not concerned with orbx because it's only for FSX.

racartron
April 3rd, 2012, 22:25
I wasn't commenting on how orbX would affect the user, rather FSGenesis itself. Justin also sells into the fsX market so it will have some impact - where they overlap. I will continue get all his new stuff for fsX in the future except for areas that orbX goes into. Having said that, the only areas I have to "pay" for with FSGenesis are those new nextMap bits and that for now will be in Europe.