PDA

View Full Version : New Ito Model

napamule
April 1st, 2012, 14:56
Hey Gang,
Perhaps you missed the latest release from Kaz Ito. It's a super-sonic (Mach 4.26) flyer for FS9. It's at FltSimCom. Oh, and it's also VTOL. Works well in both FS9 and FSX. I made a short video. Link: http://youtu.be/IspAJdurzLU . Will post the FDEs (that work better than default) soon (WIP 99%).
Chuck B
Napamule

HorusJ
April 1st, 2012, 18:04
Damn that was funny!:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::ico n_lol::icon_lol:
Well done!:applause:

Navtech
April 1st, 2012, 18:25
funny "bird" indeed ...
Now .. where found a sound for it (checked the Turbine Sound Studios .. but nothing yet in store ) :icon_lol:

napamule
April 1st, 2012, 23:44
Navtech,
Sound for 737-200, version 1.0, for Aerolíneas Argentinas, by Daniel R. Careri, ar732sn1.zip, 12,980,000, 07-15-2001, (20,440 downloads). Flt Sim Com download Link: http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=42910 . I like this sound. Kinda loud, but it has other aspects that 'fit'. You heard it in the video. So if it intrigues you... It also worked good in FSX (go figure). Cheers.
Chuck B
Napamule

HorusJ,
Thanks. I am happy it made you smile. Ole Kaz Ito is quite a character. The Radon toy is about $39.99 at toy stores. 7 in x 10 in wide. And if wings or head is articulated then it's $59.99. Ito is a talented designer and modeler. I am sure that if the 'kids' had his email (heaven forbid his phone number!) he would not be able to keep up with clammer for him to make this model into a toy. Madness. But it's true. Check out other YouTube video about Radon (reviews on toy) or Godzilla related, etc. As addicted as we are about flying machines.
CB

mikezola
April 2nd, 2012, 08:57
Excellent video!!!

Let's see... Ito's now done Mothra and Radon... What's next? Will it be Ghidrah with the three heads, or that flying turtle (its name escapes me just now... was it 'Gamora' or something like that)?

strega13
April 2nd, 2012, 12:41
king ghidorah , gamera , one of the mechagodzillas , destroyah gigan or even the super X ... the kaiju genre has a huge amount of possibilities