PDA

View Full Version : default.bdp

gosd
March 31st, 2012, 19:57
Hello I am having problems with my version of MAW, the program does not generate the default.bdp file in the aircraft folder on start-up.
How can I correct this ?

Led Zeppelin
April 1st, 2012, 01:11
do you have "default.xdp" in your aircraft folder?

gosd
April 1st, 2012, 03:40
Yes I do.

Old Tiger
April 1st, 2012, 05:01
Hello I am having problems with my version of MAW, the program does not generate the default.bdp file in the aircraft folder on start-up.
How can I correct this ?

:wavey:I just checked mine. No default.bdp or default.xdp" in Maw or Eto aircraft folderfile, they are in Korea, Pto, PtoRS, Bob and Cfs3, they all still work OK:salute:

gosd
April 1st, 2012, 15:10
The problem I have,is that the program initially starts and then shuts down wiyhout leaving any clues why.
I tried reverting to the initial aircraft from a vanilla version with no success. I gess I'll have to reload the whole thing.:blind:
Any last suggestions are welcomed.:ipepsi2:

brundu841
April 3rd, 2012, 14:11
you lack wearpons files can be ... before any charge, erase CFS3ETO Expansion europe in Microsoft Application Data; user (yourcomputer name); Documents and Settings ... do not forget to delete the file CFS3 ETO Expansion europe, in your documents, then rename your games with MultiCFS3 ...

il te manque peut etre des fichiers wearpons... avant de tout recharger, effacer CFS3 ETO Expansion europe ,dans Microsoft ; Application Data ; utilisateur(ton nom d'ordi) ;Documents and Settings ...n'oubli pas d'effacer le fichier CFS3 ETO Expansion europe, dans tes documents, ensuite renomme ton jeux avec MultiCFS3...