PDA

View Full Version : Do-335_sound.zip

grizzly50
March 27th, 2012, 16:30
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category Netwings Sounds

Description: This is a CFS3 mod package that was originally posted on the Netwings site. They were intended for stock CFS3 and/or CFS3 with Firepower ONLY. Nothing has been modified in any way and it is still in it's original *.zip file. Here is the README for full acknowledgement:

Now completed for CFS3! New DO-335 Sounds using the DB engines...the very same engine that is in the BF-109 and the Bf-110's. Wait until you hear the fly-bys! And When you hit over 300mph in the cockpit you'll hear the scream of the wind hitting your radiator. And if you loose an engine from those pesty Spit's.....Your Do-335 will sound like the Bf-109! Just unzip my do335soun folder and unzip my sound folder and place it in your Microsoft Games-Aircraft- do_335 folder and that's it! Man I love flying this plane with the new sounds....so Cool! Any Possitive Comments E-mail (LuftwaffeOberst@msn.com) aka Peter Dowling-LuftwaffeOberst

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Do-335_sound.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?linkid=5664&catid=135)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.