PDA

View Full Version : Pa_Scenery File_Left Out!

falcon409
March 24th, 2012, 17:13
I was in such a hurry this morning to get on the road that I failed to include the most important file needed for the Pennsylvania Scenery download. I have no idea where this file came from, I thought it was a default file, but others dispute that, so I don't really know how I got it. . ."Airport_Buildings_AP.bgl". If you have my New Jersey Scenery, then you got it from that download. If you don't have that scenery, but everything seems to be correct with the Pa. scenery, then you have that file anyway. . . .and if there seems to be a lot of empty spaces where hangars should be, then you need it, lol. I will post a zip file here in a bit that you can download and add that will fix the problem. I'll also get with Rami and see if he'll just add it to the current download so that future downloads will include the file. Sorry for the mess up!!:salute:

Sieggie
March 24th, 2012, 17:50
Falcon,

That is the base library for all of Art Poole's scenery's. If you DL one of his latest Florida Scenery's you will get that one and the other two he updates all the time.

Dave

falcon409
March 24th, 2012, 18:07
Falcon,

That is the base library for all of Art Poole's scenery's. If you DL one of his latest Florida Scenery's you will get that one and the other two he updates all the time.

Dave
Interesting, I've never seen his stuff before, lol. I heard from Rami and I'm going to add the missed file to the scenery package and re-upload it, then he'll delete the old file.

Sieggie
March 25th, 2012, 09:10
He has done an outstanding job of fixing airports around the south, mostly Florida that were not very well done by MS originally. Type his name into the file search on flightsim.com and you will see 30 airports.

Dave

big-mike
March 26th, 2012, 06:32
I completely forgot to say thank you for the new airports,Ed.
They are looking very nice--great work!:icon29:
Michael

stovall
March 26th, 2012, 06:49
Thanks Ed for your hard work!! Being an introductory level scenery maker myself, I have said "where did that file come from" several times to myself. Wait till you get to be my age. Your efforts are definitely appreciated by this guy.

Reddog
March 26th, 2012, 08:17
What he said " Your efforts are definitely appreciated by this guy."

by me too, cause I haven't a clue on how to do any of this!!
Thanks for KUKT Ed, looks good, haven't checked out the others yet but I'm sure they are as good.