PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Guy Diotte

mal998
March 22nd, 2012, 07:56
A while back there was a thread in which a static version of the A-7 was discussed. Within that thread I posted a small albeit OT request for Guy to do an early versdion F4F Wildcat static so I could place it in some Midway scenery I was working on.

I promptly forgot all about my request.

I was just cruising through Flightsim.com and low and behold, what did I come upon? Yep, a static F4F Wildcat created by none other than Guy Diotte.

So, let me just say a big THANK YOU to Guy for following up on my request. Guy, thanks so much, you have made my day!

stovall
March 22nd, 2012, 08:37
mal998, I am sure Guy appreciates you comments. Guy is really an amazing contributor to our community. He does his magic purely for the enjoyment of creating an aircraft and for adding realism to our scenery. At the present time Guy is working on a little surprise to be found in the upcoming ChiChi Jima scenery.

We are lucky to have Guy as a contributor. Thanks again Guy!!! :jump:

Bomber_12th
March 22nd, 2012, 08:46
I've been collecting all of these static models that Guy has been releasing (the latest Wildcat looks great!), and hope to populate some modern warbird airfields for myself in FSX. Thank you Guy!

Bone
March 22nd, 2012, 10:24
Me too, guilty. I'm a collector of these models. Thanks, Guy, they're great.

Shylock
March 22nd, 2012, 22:25
Guy is awesome and its people like him who make this hobby and those in it great.

roger-wilco-66
March 22nd, 2012, 23:46
:guinness::guinness:

A big sláinte to Guy ! His creations look marvellous in the sceneries and are well balanced between fps performance and eye candy.

Best,
Mark

calypsos
March 23rd, 2012, 00:34
I used his work in almost all my sceneries and would like to add my thanks here too!

Navy Chief
March 23rd, 2012, 05:07
Am planning on getting back into some online flying, and scenery mods soon. And Guy's great static models will most DEFINITELY be included in them!

Thanks Guy, for your great models!

NC

crashaz
March 23rd, 2012, 07:13
WoW...never knew about these......thanks!!'
:wavey: