PDA

View Full Version : Update on uploads and forums...please read!

Fibber
March 17th, 2012, 17:09
or is the library down? It is not showing up in it's usual place on my screen.

kwb737
March 17th, 2012, 17:23
or is the library down? It is not showing up in it's usual place on my screen.

No, It's not just you Fibber. I'm getting the same thing as you. Wonder what's up?

Rami
March 17th, 2012, 17:23
Fibber and kwb,

It is available, but for whatever reason the customary toolbars under the banner logo have disappeared. I alerted those who can fix it.

If you need anything, here is a direct link, and look for the small toolbars if you need to find anything other than through the normal route.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php

Fibber
March 17th, 2012, 17:46
Be jessup! I know what it tis! It is the bloody Leperchaun got a gremlin stinking drunk, I tell you, and they is up to no good now!:guinness:

Rami; BTW have you ever come across something called a "beambrrl" ? I am getting a call for it and I will be darned if I can figure out where it is in the downloads.

Fibber
March 18th, 2012, 10:28
Rami;
disregard the question in post number 4. I found it! It is in the Fox Four #2.

Worthless
March 19th, 2012, 13:31
So, is there still a problem with the tool bars? Or, is the only access, from here on to the Archives and Add-Ons, via the new Navigation Box on the Homepage?

Discus
March 19th, 2012, 16:23
I had two failures this last two day traying to access SOH CFS2 forum page. Never had a problem before ¿?

Discus

Rami
March 19th, 2012, 18:36
Hey guys,

Over the weekend, there was a site software update that caused problems with some of the scripts. We are still having problems with uploads, but right now, it appears that the taskbar is back to normal. I'm working with the other admins to correct the issues.

Discus
March 20th, 2012, 01:03
Rami

I want you to know that I wasn´t even thinking about complaining. I just wanted someone to now that maybe there was some problem. I was thinking of a hacker attack. Thanks for the info.

Discus

Worthless
March 20th, 2012, 06:06
Rami

I want you to know that I wasn´t even thinking about complaining. I just wanted someone to now that maybe there was some problem. I was thinking of a hacker attack. Thanks for the info.

Discus

Complaining? Perish the thought. I'm only curious. When something changes, I can't be sure I did't do it to myself, so I like to ask. As of now I still don't see anything on the tool bar except, Forum and What's New.

Rami
March 20th, 2012, 06:26
Hey guys,

UncleTgt sent me a PM which kinda sheds some light on this whole toolbar thing.

Before noon (GMT), the tool bar seems to show up in full. (That's about 7:00am EDT)
After noon (GMT), the tool bar is reduced.

I know that Canelo_Kid and Ickie are working on it, they're both on the task today. When I get further information, I will keep you informed.

Worthless
March 20th, 2012, 06:33
Cool.....and thanks for the report. Glad to know it isn't something on my side. It would never get fixed.

Rami
March 21st, 2012, 04:19
Hey guys,

Ickie and Canelo are still working on it. Trust me when I say that, because I can only imagine the frustration. They've been doing updates and other stuff each night, and it's still a tangled mess. Rest assured, however, that the database has not been compromised.

Anyway, I thought a little humor might help while you all wait...

Worthless
March 21st, 2012, 14:17
Looks like thing are back to normal. Thanks Rami....and thanks too to Ickie and Canelo for all their time and effort. I'm sure all of us know nothing good happens by accident.