PDA

View Full Version : The Warbirdsim P-51D

jessie r.
March 14th, 2012, 17:44
Ok so I took advantage of PC Aviator's deal of the day with the WarbirdSim P-51D Little Friends Mustang, But when I downloaded the installer and ran it nothing came up. I have tried having it instal into a completly diffrent folder and it's not even installing into anyting. Does anyone know what im doing wrong? If you guy's could help me out it would be appreciated.

Bomber_12th
March 14th, 2012, 18:08
I would love to help myself, Jessie, but I don't know if I can fully understand what might be happening - I've never heard of an issue like this. All I could do would be to recommend some things, but they all would probably seem very obvious. In general terms, be sure to re-check the file path that the installer is putting the files, making sure that it is indeed correct and exact for the proper driver/folder path.

gradyhappyg
March 14th, 2012, 18:30
If you are running W7 make sure to check for the usual run as administrator issues.
The only other thing I can think of is a possible corrupted download.
Good luck!

jessie r.
March 14th, 2012, 18:45
Thanks guys I have checked and thought of both of those and its not that, I have redownloaded the whole installer as well and the same thing. when I run it it goes through like its instaling but nothing gets installed??

Bomber_12th
March 14th, 2012, 19:09
Hi Jessie, please see your PM's. I'll get it straightened out ASAP.

WarBert
March 15th, 2012, 01:10
As a check that you are getting all the correct files, create a temp folder on the desktop.
Run the install exe to that folder. Everything will be there and you will have to do a manual copy and paste to the correct folders in FSX.

If they are not there then the download exe is corrupting due to the browser. If you are using Internet explorer, try Firefox or Safari and visa versa.

Good luck.

Albert
www.warbirdsim.com (http://www.warbirdsim.com)