PDA

View Full Version : EZ-Scenery Hardened Aircraft Shelters

UKVoodoo
March 14th, 2012, 12:54
Hi all

Has a HAS library been created for EZ/Instant Scenery anywhere?, I could have sworn I had some installed but yet cant find a single HAS in all the libraries I look at :isadizzy:

Thanks
Matt :salute:

Quax d. Bruchpilot
March 14th, 2012, 12:57
hmm ? I don't know. Have you searched for it e.g at flightsim.com ? As far as I know there must be a HAS libary.

UKVoodoo
March 14th, 2012, 13:42
Searched everywhere and still nothing, plenty of .api scenery files but none that work with EZ/Instant Scenery

hae5904
March 14th, 2012, 13:46
Are you looking for MAIW created libraries?? These contain some HAS, though I use those from existing RAF sceneries you can download, like Leuchars....etc.

Cheers,
Hank

rdaniell
March 14th, 2012, 14:08
Try a search for Ted Andrews. I'm pretty sure you'll find that he has done some. He recently released his FS9 RAF scenery objects.

Romeo-Delta

UKVoodoo
March 14th, 2012, 14:35
Try a search for Ted Andrews. I'm pretty sure you'll find that he has done some. He recently released his FS9 RAF scenery objects.

Romeo-Delta

That's where I hoped to find them RD but when I checked his libraries they're all T Style Large RAF Hangers no Shelters in there :kilroy:

Ill keep searching see if any appear lol

EDIT:Found some for FSX so may see if I can convert the textures for FS9

Thanks

Matt Wynn
March 14th, 2012, 15:11
if ya don't find any ya like give me a shout and i can model a few.... :salute:

rdaniell
March 14th, 2012, 15:23
if ya don't find any ya like give me a shout and i can model a few.... :salute:

HooRah! Smoothie to the rescue one more time. Way to go buddy. [BTW, I've got golf carts all over South Georgia farm strips. Even a few at some bigger airports.]

Romeo-Delta

Quax d. Bruchpilot
March 14th, 2012, 15:37
Hmm, take a look at Ian Elliots "Wittmund scenery ... I'm sure he gives you his "Okay" to use them ??? Just an idea...

UKVoodoo
March 14th, 2012, 15:38
Well I tried to rescue the situation with the FSX Shelters and failed :icon_lol: so........

If its not too much trouble a Generic HAS would be great Smoothie, however I'm in no rush what so ever as I'm building my own private airfield at the moment so if you get a spare 5 minutes every now and again that would be brilliant :salute:

The airbase is for our IBNET display team mainly so the HAS's [Has'ie? lol] will be home to mainly ex RAF military as well as a few civilian jets [like Mig 17's :)] just to give you an idea of size

Thanks

Matt Wynn
March 14th, 2012, 15:53
ok i'm on it.... will do a generic :salute:

Matt Wynn
March 14th, 2012, 16:33
ok work Started.....

Matt Wynn
March 14th, 2012, 17:54
erm...... you did say simple right? :icon_lol: yeah i might have just gone and Pooed the Screwch, gonna add the back deflector box as a seperate item that way you can be a bit choosy :icon_lol:

falcon409
March 15th, 2012, 03:55
Jim Dhaenens did some HAS. I used them for the Spangdahlem scenery I did. Do a search for his name and you'll find them. Go to flightsim.com and search for "has_lib-1.zip" without the quotes of course.

Akktu Stakki04
March 15th, 2012, 09:42
I will be joining the queue for them as they ressembla( err ok we'll skipt he spelling contest this year) the ones we used in Sweden lol

In any case efharisto and Tack as we say back home

Mats

UKVoodoo
March 15th, 2012, 10:14
Jim Dhaenens did some HAS. I used them for the Spangdahlem scenery I did. Do a search for his name and you'll find them. Go to flightsim.com and search for "has_lib-1.zip" without the quotes of course.

Yeah I saw and tried them but couldnt get them to appear in FS9 for some reason :isadizzy:

Looks amazing Matt wish I had an ounce of your talents to create things :ernae:

Thanks

Matt Wynn
March 15th, 2012, 17:01
ok... textures are on, i plan to make 5 total... all of this type but with the latter 3 being editable so the camouflage ones can stay camo (OD paint and Woodland), here's how the OD one sits;

Matt Wynn
March 15th, 2012, 22:36
ok.... Work in Progress night lighting here;

Matt Wynn
March 16th, 2012, 03:46
4 down, gonna do another 3 white (So users can paint their own) so that'll bring it up to 7 hangars, plenty of combinations.... :salute:

EDIT: all 7 now done, just gotta tweak the lightmaps for each then i can compile it for sim

Matt Wynn
March 16th, 2012, 08:24
ok all done, just uploading to my website now :salute:

Matt Wynn
March 16th, 2012, 08:28
ok here you all go....

http://www.spartisim.com/downloads/Smoothies_Airshow.zip

will sort the website out over next few days so you all can keep updated with changes/updates :salute:

Matt Wynn
March 16th, 2012, 23:55
next up will be TAB-VEE type HAS' so i'm not done yet :icon_lol:

Matt Wynn
March 17th, 2012, 03:42
Tab-Vee well underway, only really roof piping and door metal to do....

Matt Wynn
March 17th, 2012, 07:18
why do i torture myself? :icon_lol: ironwork done on the TAB-VEE, and she still comes in under 2k polys despite my best efforts to scupper you all.... :icon_lol: it's all there... ironwork, doors, lights...... now to try and logically map it all out..... :icon_lol:

nigel richards
March 17th, 2012, 15:14
Matt, you've pulled out all stops there on this one.

Very impressive work on these hangars.

Proud of you buddy!

:guinness::guinness:

UKVoodoo
March 18th, 2012, 08:26
Been away from the PC this weekend but just got back and seen these and I'm :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: at the quality in such a short amount of time, these will be all over my Flightsim scenery Matt, thank you very much :ernae::ernae:

Thanks

Matt Wynn
March 18th, 2012, 08:35
no worries buddy, just finalising the nightmap for the Tab-Vee type HAS... here's a sneaky peek.... note how the light even extends onto the ironwork on the door sections.... still gotta map and texture the Roof Chimneys... the way i have it set is that the shell is one model, the doors and lights is another and the chimneys are yet another, i'll merge them later on into one object and then we're done..

Matt Wynn
March 20th, 2012, 03:15
well guys, just uploading the update to my previous HAS', the Update adds the Tab-Vee type and includes My master PSDs so you can customise them... NOW the important thing; the Tab-Vees are in 4 pieces.... these 4 pieces make 1 Tab-Vee, so to get it all lining up place your shell first (Although it doesn't matter what part first), once thats placed DO NOT MOVE... then place the lights, roof vents and doors.... et voila..... one Tab-Vee :salute:

in attached Images Tab-Vee is on the left the other 'Generic HAS' is on the right.....

Download: http://www.spartisim.com/downloads/Smoothies_Airshow.zip