PDA

View Full Version : Tring to download

John Pirnie
March 12th, 2012, 11:36
The trouble is with the warbird's Archive files.
I can download the other files but them.

Doesn't anyone here have a half of a idea of what to do?

I am using windows 7 and am tring to download CFS2 Ships
but am not able to is there a setting I need to do to download
Also i am running Internet Explorer 9. If that makes any differance

Rami
March 12th, 2012, 12:33
John,

It sounds like it's your internet settings. Also, when you're downloading from the library, an extra blank screen pops up. There will also be a message that says..."If your download does not begin in thirty seconds, click here" (which is in blue)

If you let it work on its own, you'll have a yellow warning bar that pops up before you can download in IE9. It's easier to just click on the "click here" hyperlink before the thirty seconds elapses.

John Pirnie
March 12th, 2012, 12:42
I don't know what the setting should be in IE 9 do you?
John

John,

It sounds like it's your internet settings. Also, when you're downloading from the library, an extra blank screen pops up. There will also be a message that says..."If your download does not begin in thirty seconds, click here" (which is in blue)

If you let it work on its own, you'll have a yellow warning bar that pops up before you can download in IE9. It's easier to just click on the "click here" hyperlink before the thirty seconds elapses.

kwb737
March 13th, 2012, 11:33
I don't know what the setting should be in IE 9 do you?
John
I use Firefox John but just as a test I used IE 9 to download ships and I didn't have a problem. I'm sorry but I don't know what is causing your error. I have windows 7 as well.