PDA

View Full Version : Installing a single aircraft from dvd

Snaker
March 9th, 2012, 09:27
I have used fsx standard edition along with accelration for several years. I have purchased a copy of fsx deluxe and am wondering if there is anyway to install just the Maul from the deluxe dvd ? I dont want to do a complete reinstall and start over with all my addons, etc. just to get one plane installed.

Thanks

ramjet
March 9th, 2012, 10:20
I have used fsx standard edition along with accelration for several years. I have purchased a copy of fsx deluxe and am wondering if there is anyway to install just the Maul from the deluxe dvd ? I dont want to do a complete reinstall and start over with all my addons, etc. just to get one plane installed.

Thanks

Hi,

I messed up and lost my default c172 in FSX. I went to the search option in the Flightsim.Com forum and found help. I don't remember the details but I think the default planes were found on disk 2 and it was easy to locate and copy the file. I'm sorry I can't be more certain. Good luck.

good flights, Cal

peter12213
March 11th, 2012, 08:57

Thanks

Dont bother mate go on flightsim.com and download the alternative panels for the Goose and Maul the gauges are already in the Gauges folder all you need is the panel.CFG's and they should work, thats what I did, the only One I'm missing is the Cessna 172 with the Glass Garmin cockpit.

Snaker
March 11th, 2012, 12:44
Thanks for the replies.

I tried ramjets suggestion but couldnt find anything in the cabs on dvd#2.

The good news is that the suggestion from peter122113 worked like a charm!!

Cheers --