PDA

View Full Version : Fleet Week in FSX

poorpilot
March 4th, 2012, 10:37
For those that are interested here are a couple videos I did of the Blue Angels show in San Francisco. Eventually it will be a 4 part series, but haveing a 10 month old and planning for a move to Japan doesn't leave much free time. Hope you enjoy.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXypENiHY2o

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjioAKoELRA

TuFun
March 4th, 2012, 13:25
Stunning Micro!

poorpilot
March 4th, 2012, 15:03
Thanks TuFun. I tried to embed the links but it wouldn't work; don't know why.

tankerguy72
March 4th, 2012, 17:46
Great video!! Just watched their final practice in El Centro yesterday.

Dave Torkington
March 5th, 2012, 09:17
Awesome flying skills and beautiful video work - thanks for sharing :salute: Takes me all my time to get a virtual drink from an AI KC-135, never mind the kind of formation stuff in the Vid...

Dave.

Navy Chief
March 5th, 2012, 17:13
I look forward to seeing the Blue Angels at the Punta Gorda Airshow this coming March 25th. I am really looking forward to it!!!

Navy Chief

GO NAVAIR!!!

Felixthreeone
March 5th, 2012, 18:51
That was badass.

airattackimages
March 7th, 2012, 20:36
AWESOME! For those of us that know the Blues, we really can say just how awesome your work in this video is. I am an El Centro regular, as are a couple of my friends here on SOH. I've spent about 50 days out at NAFEC in the past few years, on and off base, during Winter Training. It really is an experience that every die hard Blue Angels fan should do at least once in their life (try not to be hooked.) Luckily for me, it's only a 150 mile drive one way. I've met the team numerous times out there. 2009, 2010, 2012 (last saturday). Very thrilled that Boss McWherter (best Boss in history and of course as you know the Boss in your comms) actually remembers me by name every time he sees me. Really going to suck saying goodbye (again) at the end of this season. Luckily I have a friend on the team (we graduated high school together Hemet High Class of 98) that will be there next year, this year's Right Wing Capt Brandon Cordill USMC.

Your video is EXCELLENT. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see you do some more videos on this subject!

BrittMac
March 7th, 2012, 21:14
Just watched part 1. Very very nice. Wasn't expecting that honestly, much better than I thought was coming.

Looking forward to part 2 (will watch in a bit) and the future vids you do.

Shylock
March 7th, 2012, 22:57
AWESOME! For those of us that know the Blues, we really can say just how awesome your work in this video is. I am an El Centro regular, as are a couple of my friends here on SOH. I've spent about 50 days out at NAFEC in the past few years, on and off base, during Winter Training. It really is an experience that every die hard Blue Angels fan should do at least once in their life (try not to be hooked.) Luckily for me, it's only a 150 mile drive one way. I've met the team numerous times out there. 2009, 2010, 2012 (last saturday). Very thrilled that Boss McWherter (best Boss in history and of course as you know the Boss in your comms) actually remembers me by name every time he sees me. Really going to suck saying goodbye (again) at the end of this season. Luckily I have a friend on the team (we graduated high school together Hemet High Class of 98) that will be there next year, this year's Right Wing Capt Brandon Cordill USMC.

Your video is EXCELLENT. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see you do some more videos on this subject!

El Centro eh....Hmmmmmm... you could be my new best friend if you go on base that much.

airattackimages
March 9th, 2012, 05:54
El Centro eh....Hmmmmmm... you could be my new best friend if you go on base that much.
Hey Scott, it's me (kick Z from ASB). :salute: My next on base wouldn't be until November if it happens, but I was just on base near the end of February for the Blues. One of the few forced low show practices they get in El Centro. I may already have stuff you could use from my last couple trips on base.

Shylock
March 9th, 2012, 12:59
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol I was supposed to be out there this weekend but work canceled that out. All the guys from our group went. I'm currently rebuilding the entire base for FSX and putting just about every building in there and maybe even the Water slide near the Sports and Fitness center. SO if you wouldn't mind if you have any pics on base if you can send them via email shylock@fsxblueangels.com that would be ubber fantastic.

modelr
March 9th, 2012, 17:37
:applause::applause::applause:

Love watching your videos!! Excellent.:medals: