HouseHobbit
March 2nd, 2012, 22:47
West liberty Ky..
Or what is left of it..
Heartbreaking for me..

Seagull V
March 3rd, 2012, 00:42
Hello HouseHobbit

Just had a browse through some of the internet news for the area - definately not good.

Prayers, thoughts, and well-wishes for everyone involved - stay safe !!!!!!!

Regards, Seagull V

papab
March 3rd, 2012, 01:55
HouseHobbit,
Thoughts and prayers with you today....and all of the folks that have been affected by this disaster.

Rick

warchild
March 3rd, 2012, 02:54
Aw crap Hobbit, that really sucks.. Will definitely be keeping you, yours and all your neighbors and friends in my prayers.. :;Hugggss:;
Pam

ps. kinda know how ya'll must feel. The place looks like Santa Cruz after the 1989 Loma Prieta quake.

dewoitine
March 3rd, 2012, 03:03
Very pitiful with you and yours peaple.
French 's radio speaking about this tornado.

Old Tiger
March 3rd, 2012, 04:15
Owen all my thoughts and prayers with you and yours todayband all of the other folks that have been affected by this disaster.

God Bless,

Len

aris2747
March 3rd, 2012, 04:21
Good luck to any of your family left in West Liberty, I also have family in Weest Liberty and I am trying to find out their status.

Sascha66
March 3rd, 2012, 05:03
Keep safe, you and your loved and friends and neighbours!

Sascha

HouseHobbit
March 3rd, 2012, 05:33
Holding out until noon if I can't contact anyone from West Liberty, I will head out on my Harley..
Got give this a chance to work out, perhaps someone can get to a phone or something in the next couple of Hours..
If not I am headed on a Blood Run Home..

The news isn't getting Better form the online sources..
Death count is going up and a lot of folks are injured..
The only Hospital for 80 miles is damaged too I have been told..
RATS!!
Thanks all very much, just keep praying.. Thanks..

yank51
March 3rd, 2012, 06:46
If you have to go, be real careful out there... Sorry to hear this. No one likes this kind of information, not at all....:kilroy:

aris2747
March 3rd, 2012, 06:56
The last word from the news is that communication is out in West Liberty and that access is very difficult. I think I understand your point in wanting to go, just please be very careful on your journey.

phrog_phixer
March 3rd, 2012, 07:52
Be safe going (riding?) down there...winds are wild up here.....

hubbabubba
March 3rd, 2012, 11:09
Hang in there HouseHobbit!:173go1:

Unless you have to, stay home and stay safe. The last thing emergency first responders needs is crowded highways.

When they showed the front line of tornadoes, cutting a path from south to north, I jumped out of my chair. I can't remember having seen such a large front! Weather is going wild!

Again, hang in there... hang tough!

HouseHobbit
March 3rd, 2012, 14:20
It is bad, have been talking to family here..
still haven't heard from three of my cousins, will head this way tonight, roads are in bad shape, and West Liberty is destroyed..
At Morehead ky, using the internet here..

This is unbelievable..
as bad a Xenia Ohio in 1974..
Hobbit on the road, neither wind rain or tornadoes have slowed this Harley. Thank God..
Heading to where my missing cousins are in an hour,
Thanks all..
Say a pray for these poor folks here..

middle
March 3rd, 2012, 18:39
Prayers hovering towards ya at the speed of light!!!!

HouseHobbit
March 3rd, 2012, 18:52
I am here, family Safe, Several have lost homes, But one one killed or badly hurt, Bumps and scrapes, will be sore the girls will be for a few days..
Donna, Wilma, Audrey beat up but okay, Thank God..
Post pics I have from this at the newshawks forum, Will send more as I can..
Thanks to all
God bless..

demorier
March 4th, 2012, 16:55
Wonder if it's some sort of global thing. Here in OZ many very long time rainfall and flood records have been broken in the last 2 summers. Still battling lots of flooding into early Autumn. Seen the news media stuff on the tornado's.....devastating.