PDA

View Full Version : S2F Searchlight on and off (solved)

FSX68
February 26th, 2012, 09:40
OK, Rather then bug the bejesus out of Milton and Falcon409 with PMs and questions about this, that, and the other on the S2F search light, I decided to become a bit more daring and self reliant trying to solve the dilemma and I think I have. First of all, I got the impression that one had to hit CTRL+ALT+Space to slide over to the co-pilots side, and find that magic search light switch/button that would appear and one would simply just turn it from ON to OFF. Well, I did not see any searchlight switch and I did not want to "bug" Milton or whomever with further what next questions i.e., where is the searchlight switch; so I fiddled and faddled with the lighting switches hoping for a favorable outcome
et voila, and eureka.....

In picture (directly above) I clicked on the 1st toggle on the left (Flash NAV) and then toggled the "L" key once or twice and you can see the results.
Guess I didn't have to slide over to the co-pilots seat after all. Now I do need to make mention that I did install the V1 panel update and maybe
that fixed the searchlight issue as well as a slew of other issues.

Milton Shupe
February 26th, 2012, 15:14
Good for you to keep after it; no need to avoid asking though :-)

Here ya go ... and in FSX, you will have to use cntrl+shft+enter to slide over toward the copilot's seat to access it.

falcon409
February 26th, 2012, 17:03
. . . . . . .Here ya go ... and in FSX, you will have to use cntrl+shft+enter to slide over toward the copilot's seat to access it.
. . .and if you have TrackIR you can just lean over and hit the switch. . .pretty cool actually.:applause: