PDA

View Full Version : some stuff I need

middle
February 23rd, 2012, 13:40
I've been spending the time to collect all I can find for both cfs2 and cfs3.....there are some missions in the ground crew section of Reg's that call for the following;
The freeware Corsican airfield is available from the Just Flight site (check the free downloads section) (http://www.justflight.com/en/(xtqruh3une54c0yudjhnfsqd)/index.aspx), or as part of the 46th Design Group's Italian scenery, at 46th site (http://46th-designs.com/) . "
The just flight site no longer has the airfields that they once had for cfs3. Does anyone here happen to have them and if so could ya email them to me please? just drop a pm to me and I'll givbe ya my email addy.

I wish someone had archived all the netwings stuff...there were some missions called "riverrats that I really liked and now can't find them anywhere.
Eventually I will have everything on disc and no longer will I have to hunt for stuff.
middle

eddie
February 24th, 2012, 07:34
Can't locate any of the 46th bases either middle. Used to be 2 versions, one for Firepower and the other for the stock game.

FireStorm II
February 24th, 2012, 08:22
Mid, I've got those two files Eddie is talking about;
46th-Scenery-v3-non-fp and 46th-Scenery-v3-fp
are 5.2 MB self-installers. Fly-thru hangars, too! :)

eddie
February 24th, 2012, 10:13
You should see about uploading them to the library here. Don't believe anyone would mind if you did!

middle
February 24th, 2012, 14:14
Pete, the exe didn't come through...so methinks ya have to put them into a zip...thanks for trying...mid

gosd
February 24th, 2012, 14:49
I also would be interested in some missions called "riverrats"

middle
February 24th, 2012, 15:30
The river rat missions were pretty good...but I can;t find them...they were at Netwings which as we know is long gone...what a shame.

grizzly50
February 24th, 2012, 18:12
Gosd, PM me your email address and I'll get those to you ASAP. :D

gosd
February 25th, 2012, 08:24
Thanks Grizz for the files.These missions are very good;tried them in ETO era3.
They should be posted.

Pat Pattle
February 25th, 2012, 10:11
As time goes by and folks move onto other things I can't see the harm in uploading freeware addons as long as some sort of nod in the creators direction is mentioned. Because of the nature of 'electronic' media too much is lost.....

We have cracked the midnight glass
And loosed the racketing star-crazed night into the room.
The blind harp sings in late fire-light,
Your hand is decked with white promises.
What wine is this?
There are squirrels chasing in my glass,
Good God, I'm pissed!

Spike Milligan.

:)

middle
February 25th, 2012, 11:36
I like the poem, Clive!!!!
And thanks a bunch, Grizz......if you would like to upload anything that is no longer available that you might have, contact Rami and let's see what can be done. mid

middle
February 25th, 2012, 11:51
How about the gatling guns? The pack in our archives is a corrupted file...if anyone has them could I have a copy please? mid

Old Tiger
February 26th, 2012, 05:51
How about the gatling guns? The pack in our archives is a corrupted file...if anyone has them could I have a copy please? mid

:wavey:Hi mid I have a good zip of it. Would be glad to send it to you. :salute:

swpierce
February 26th, 2012, 08:06
Middle:
I sent the River Rats missions to the email address you had a while back.
If you don't get them let me know and I can send to your new email.

middle
February 26th, 2012, 11:52
Got em...thanks gents!!!!