PDA

View Full Version : Sick of waiting on 'The Big One".

crashaz
February 18th, 2012, 18:04
They are too bunched together!!!

Yes in the old days it used to be exciting racing... like 3 wide... but that was because it was so rare!

Now they all run together... when someone makes a mistake.... boom.... 6-10 at a time.

Twice now in the Bud Shootout.

BS! Let the good teams run....NASCAR is sooo full of it to force everyone at the same speed.

Cazzie
February 18th, 2012, 19:20
Hell, I think it made Daytona worth watching again! Beats the crap out of the two-car tango. Of course I'd rather remove the restrictor plates and let them have at it! :icon_lol:

And hey, Harv-prick didn't three-peat.

stansdds
February 19th, 2012, 01:11
The drivers and teams aren't real happy with the new rules. Lots of money spent last night by 25 teams, lots of money gone forever with little to nothing to show for it. 25 cars start, 13 finish? What's next Sunday going to be like with 43 cars and some rookies?

Cazzie
February 19th, 2012, 03:44
Mayhem I hope. Fans might buy tickets and fill the seats again. If the corporate sponsors and teams can't handle the loss, pack up and move on. Play hard or go home!

Panther_99FS
February 19th, 2012, 07:06
Mayhem I hope. Fans might buy tickets and fill the seats again. If the corporate sponsors and teams can't handle the loss, pack up and move on. Play hard or go home!

I wonder if NASCAR drivers would do a boycott like the F1 drivers did at Indy....

Terry
February 19th, 2012, 07:12
I wonder if NASCAR drivers would do a boycott like the F1 drivers did at Indy....

They did, a loooong time ago. Big Bill ran the race without them busting the union before it was really started.