PDA

View Full Version : Dreamfleet Archer III FSX?

sinanziric
February 17th, 2012, 03:14
i bought long ago Dreamfleet Archer III for FS2004, they said that there will be free upgrade for FSX version,
i was unable to find any info about FSX version, do you guys know something about this plane and update?

Last news update of http://www.dreamfleet2000.com is in 2007, i suppose that company/team is retired or what.. :)

It looks like i'll have to find another Archer III/IV aircraft for fsx :(

Tim-HH
February 17th, 2012, 03:26
Yes, unfortunately, Dreamfleet has closed the doors.

Greetings
Tim

pilottj
February 17th, 2012, 07:47
You might try the Carenado Archer II. It isn't bad for being an older generation of Carenado birds. It is slow, simple, and stable, great platform for practicing/learning hand flying IFR proceedures. If I go too long without flying IFR and I want to get my brain 'IFR current', I first hop in the Archer and shoot some approaches/holds..etc. Then I get into somthing faster/complex and do it, but the Archer is a great first IFR step.

Cheers
TJ

sinanziric
February 17th, 2012, 09:21
You might try the Carenado Archer II. It isn't bad for being an older generation of Carenado birds. It is slow, simple, and stable, great platform for practicing/learning hand flying IFR proceedures. If I go too long without flying IFR and I want to get my brain 'IFR current', I first hop in the Archer and shoot some approaches/holds..etc. Then I get into somthing faster/complex and do it, but the Archer is a great first IFR step.

Cheers
TJ

Yeah thats true, i just love those Highly detailed, accurate, slow carenado planes :D

Im also still learning IFR etc..

crashaz
February 17th, 2012, 09:25
Ah that sucks..... I am a big fan of Lou Betti. Nice guy. Just was trying to look him up the other day.