PDA

View Full Version : Beech 17 land version released.

Tom@Cr1-Software
January 26th, 2012, 21:07
I released the Beech 17 land version for fs2004.
http://cr1-software.com/addons/beech-17 (http://cr1-software.com/addons/beech-17)

I will be starting the Float version and then moving onto the new fsx version.

Thanks for your support.
Tom Wood
Lead Designer.

SSI01
January 27th, 2012, 04:08
Tom I picked up the Beech 17, however my email filters put the email with the download info in it in the "spam" filter, then took the link and password out as well.:mixedsmi:

WarHorse47
January 27th, 2012, 05:12
Aaaargg... just purchased it through PayPal, and realized later that I didn't 'Return to Merchant' as instructed.

Tom, check your e-mails.

Thanks

:ernae:
--WH

SSI01
January 27th, 2012, 10:10
Just downloaded this bird and took it for a hop - SWEET! A first-rate hand flier. Well-worth the very modest investment asked for by the maker. I have one question for the builder, however - who served as the model for the young lady in the right front seat?

falcon409
January 27th, 2012, 11:26
My download link also ended up in the Spam, but everything was intact so no problems there. I HAD to load it into FSX Tom and no problems there are far as I can tell. I will swap out the prop blur when I get a chance, but otherwise, beautiful job. I love the sound set too. NICE!!

Oh, how do I get the Pilot and Passenger to show?. . . .and here's a weird "go figure" kinda moment. I installed it to a folder on my desktop so that I could manually place it in FSX. The folder opened and I found several other folders and pdf files (which I assume answer the "pilot/passenger" question). When I pulled the aircraft folder out and placed it in FSX, I went back to the desktop folder to look at the remaining information and all the folders and pdf's were gone??? I have no idea what happened to them, it's like once I pulled the aircraft out, everything else dissolved, lol.

Tom@Cr1-Software
January 27th, 2012, 12:28
Hi there guys, I was working away on the float version and didnt know so many downloads had come through already.
Ok, when you make a purchase, go back to the merchant page and then you can down load the addon. You can also check in your spam catcher as they often go in there as well. And by all means you can just email me an d I will get you going.

The Beech 17 might work ok in fsx but I never tried it there as I have a new one on the burner now that is native for fsx. But if anything dose not show up in fsx I usually change the texture to dxt1 with out alpha. Then the texture will stop being transparent. But it might get all ratty as its compression is pretty sloppy in dxt1.

Thanks for the support!

Tom Wood.
Lead Designer.

WarHorse47
January 27th, 2012, 12:35
Ok, when you make a purchase, go back to the merchant page and then you can down load the addon. You can also check in your spam catcher as they often go in there as well. And by all means you can just email me an d I will get you going.

Tom Wood.
Lead Designer.Okay. Been there, done that and have not received a response.

My purchase was made this morning about seven hours ago. After waiting for an e-mail response, I rechecked the purchase page and noted that I had forgotten to "go back to the merchant page." I sent you an e-mail with a copy of the PayPal receipt and requested a response. I have checked my ISP spam filter folder numerious times, and have not received any e-mails at any time as spam. I also made a post in this thread, and as of this moment I do not have the aircraft.

If there is any problem or confusion, please send me a PM and I will make sure you have the correct e-mail address.

--WarHorse47

SOLOBO
January 27th, 2012, 12:53
... ... "I love the sound set too. NICE!!" ... ...

:salute: Do you reconize the full power external engine sound coming from here ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Icp7vB61A

Tom@Cr1-Software
January 27th, 2012, 13:10
You can contact me through the cr1 home web page on the customer support page for your down load.
Sometimes the transaction dosnt complete. Pay pal dose screwy things some times.

Tom

WarHorse47
January 27th, 2012, 13:25
You can contact me through the cr1 home web page on the customer support page for your down load.
Sometimes the transaction dosnt complete. Pay pal dose screwy things some times.

TomMessage sent.

--WH

Tako_Kichi
January 27th, 2012, 13:48
When I pulled the aircraft folder out and placed it in FSX, I went back to the desktop folder to look at the remaining information and all the folders and pdf's were gone??? I have no idea what happened to them, it's like once I pulled the aircraft out, everything else dissolved, lol.
Have a look in the 'CR1-Software' folder in your 'Program Files (x86)' folder. Lots of stuff in there besides the PDF files.

falcon409
January 27th, 2012, 16:12
Have a look in the 'CR1-Software' folder in your 'Program Files (x86)' folder. Lots of stuff in there besides the PDF files.
Yep, just figured what I was looking at was in the dummy folder I made on the desktop, hence the confusion with where everything went after I moved the airplane. Also, just for anyone who hasn't already found this stuff after loading it in FSX. . . .the pilot and passenger don't show because the alpha is solid black, change it to solid white and they reappear. Nothing in the VC is clickable. Don't care. . . .still love flyin' her!!:salute:

Tom@Cr1-Software
January 27th, 2012, 16:20
Vc is clickable. I set in the mouse rec boxes. They work off of the scroll wheel on you mouse or you just click them. Put your mouse over the the throttle or mixture and any other active part in the vc and either click it or scroll your mouse wheel for up and down or back and forth.
Not the convetional way but its more easier then the way other planes do it. Works well for inflight adjustments.

Tom Wood
Lead Designer

falcon409
January 27th, 2012, 18:26
Vc is clickable. I set in the mouse rec boxes. They work off of the scroll wheel on you mouse or you just click them. Put your mouse over the the throttle or mixture and any other active part in the vc and either click it or scroll your mouse wheel for up and down or back and forth.
Not the convetional way but its more easier then the way other planes do it. Works well for inflight adjustments.

Tom Wood
Lead Designer
Sorry Tom, not in FSX. There are no active areas showing in the VC for FSX. I'm not concerned at all about it, I understand that you have an FSX version in the making. . . .I'm just enjoying flying Staggerwing.:salute:

andersel
January 28th, 2012, 00:23
Tom - just made my purchase a few minutes ago. Eagerly awaiting e-mail delivery. It's just like waiting for Christmas when I was 6 or 7. Ooh! Ooh!

LA

Tom@Cr1-Software
January 28th, 2012, 07:34
ahhh I keep forgetting your using fsx...lol. I never had it in fsx the whole time I was rebuilding it as I was just concentrateing on fs2004.
I have started a new fsx native staggerwing. :)

Good to hear you are enjoying it.

Tom Wood

falcon409
January 31st, 2012, 19:58
Oh yea, havin' a blast actually. I did get to fly in one while I was working on the one I was rebuilding. A guy came into the airport from Colorado for a meeting in his Yellow Staggerwing, before he left the next day he took me up and we did a few circuits in the pattern, he dropped me off (engine still running) and off he went for home. I have that memory and this baby to help relive a little bit of it.:salute:

papab
February 2nd, 2012, 16:18
Tom,
Purchased this AM and no email yet.......
How long does it take?
Rick

Daube
February 3rd, 2012, 04:44
Sorry Tom, not in FSX. There are no active areas showing in the VC for FSX. I'm not concerned at all about it, I understand that you have an FSX version in the making. . . .I'm just enjoying flying Staggerwing.:salute:

I don't have this new bird so I can't test, but *perhaps* the cockpit is not clickable because there is an invisible 3D object in the way ?
It happend to me in the past with a plane with a 3D pilot. The viewpoint was right in the head, so the mouse would not react on the instruments.
Once I moved the viewpoint to a "clear" area, the clickability appeared. Coud it be a similar problem in your case ?