PDA

View Full Version : Michel Migaud's LET L200 Morava

kikas
January 26th, 2012, 06:24
I was browsing web for neuport 24 and ended in old outhouse where i found very nice Morava by oldliner52 (Michel Migaud), so here's i begin...
Could some talented person tweak that yellow pilot's face texture for me? Oh and perhaps anybody know right soundpack?:mixedsmi:

Tom Clayton
January 26th, 2012, 20:08
It's powered by a pair of straight sixes, which should be at least somewhat similar to the engines in the default DH88 Comet. If you feel daring, you could change up the gear sounds to something a little more modern.

kikas
January 26th, 2012, 21:30
It's powered by a pair of straight sixes, which should be at least somewhat similar to the engines in the default DH88 Comet. If you feel daring, you could change up the gear sounds to something a little more modern.
I changed engine sounds to ones used by zlin 43, but still i wish somebody would paint that yellow Fantômas, to something more human looking, im not big paint master sadly.

TARPSBird
January 26th, 2012, 23:32
kikas,
I worked on the pilot's skin tone so now he at least looks healthy. PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you the replacement texture. :)