PDA

View Full Version : What do you think should be the right punishment for this act?

hey_moe
January 18th, 2012, 14:44
I read this and my blood just boiled...... how cruel can you be >> http://www.dailypress.com/news/newport-news/dp-nws-nn-dog-kicked-charge-20120118,0,3457376.story

brad kaste
January 18th, 2012, 14:55
Keel haul him..................

Naismith
January 18th, 2012, 14:58
.38 to the back of the head, is that too extreme? I'm worried a .22 would miss the mark.

Cazzie
January 18th, 2012, 15:25
Keel haul him..................

No. just KEEL him. :icon29:

beana51
January 18th, 2012, 15:29
It Seems he is a Ringer for that Joran van der Sloot?? Could it be those with Mugs like that are Killers??...his Punishment should be as a PERMANENT KENNEL CLEANER.a SUPER,DUPER,POOPER SCOOPER!...But if he Played FOOTBALL Well,.....well we know that story!

andersel
January 18th, 2012, 16:00
The most serious non-capital sentnce available would seem suitable. Maybe 25 to Life. No being, human canine or otherwise, deserves what that man did to that dog. He absolutely should be severely punnished. But capital punishment is just as barbarous.

LA

Bone
January 18th, 2012, 16:04
Hopefully, when he does his jail or prison time, he'll recieve an equal or worse beating(s). And after that, will be forced to become some prison bully's b!tch.

kilo delta
January 19th, 2012, 01:22
I reckon this crime merits a grotesque and extremely painful act of retribution as can be found in any of the SAW movie series.

hey_moe
January 19th, 2012, 01:27
He is a total A-hole. Lab are very friendly dogs. To give any animal a beating like that just burns me up. Our laws are lax in this area so we know what he will get. I hope someone finds him one night and give him the some cruel punishment he gave the dog.

Roadburner440
January 19th, 2012, 03:45
That is just nuts. A shot to the head would be to kind. Banish him to the desert in the middle of nowhere so he can really suffer, and have time to think about it.

Terry
January 19th, 2012, 04:27
That is just nuts. A shot to the head would be to kind. Banish him to the desert in the middle of nowhere so he can really suffer, and have time to think about it.

That's where I'm at, no suffering here.

The girlfriend better watch herself, he'll be comming for her next for ratting on him.

norab
January 19th, 2012, 04:33
i think we should look to history, - hung, drawn, and quartered

Crusader
January 19th, 2012, 04:44
As someone else has eluded to above , when he gets to jail he will more than likely receive part of his just treatment in that although prison is full of low lifes it also has I'm sure a large number of animal lovers . When they get wind of what this dirt bag has done (and they will!) he better be looking around and over his shoulder . He will receive some prison justice . Hopefully this a-- hole will go to prison rather than just jail time . You never can tell in this day and age with the overcrowding etc .

aeronca1
January 19th, 2012, 09:41
I'm a firm believer in punishment exactly as committed in the crime. Beat him with fists and a flashlight until he can't survive.....

stiz
January 19th, 2012, 11:07
i'm a fair human, i belive in giveing people choices ... so the choices to him should be as followed

1, Trail by judge/jury as normanl

or

2, Full pardon ... but ONLY if he can swim 2 lengths through an electrified olyimpic swimming pool

By doing that your also covering your own ar$$ .. because well .. he did pick his own poisen ;)

Crusader
January 19th, 2012, 11:48
You could always bury him in an ant hill with just his head sticking out then pour molasses over his head and face :toilet: Just like the Apaches use to do it . I got to get away from this thread , the more I read it , the more I get get pi--ed off at this scumbag !

Rich

Trans_23
January 19th, 2012, 14:19
Good idea Rich! ^^^^

napamule
January 19th, 2012, 14:36
Guys like that ('haters') shouldn't be allowed to reproduce (you know the routine..). Period.
Chuck B
Napamule

hey_moe
January 19th, 2012, 15:25
The neighbor that called in the complaint said he was calling in because of the dog yelping in pain. The police took the complaint as a domestic problem.To beat and kick a dog to death like that I can't even think of the correct punishment for him. The vet didn't say what damage was done other than it was so bad that the dog had to be put to sleep....unreal.

mrogers
January 19th, 2012, 15:56
I didn't want to read what that creep did to that defenceless dog, knew it would be awful. Hope the crims will catch wind of what he did and beat him black , blue and broken till he stops breathing. Fk him. Sorry, makes my blood boil too.

SpitXIV
January 19th, 2012, 18:09
I'm a firm believer in punishment exactly as committed in the crime. Beat him with fists and a flashlight until he can't survive..... I agree with you 100%, but the court would call this cruel and inhumane punishment! This kinda thing makes my blood Boil too. What about the cruel and inhumane treatment done to the Lab???

stansdds
January 20th, 2012, 00:58
Beating him until he loses consciousness immediately comes to mind, the punishment fits the crime, but constitutes cruel and unusual punishment by western standards. I'd look into his history. Is this the first time he's abused an animal? Given the severity of the abuse, I'd guess it isn't his first time. Animal abuse often leads to abusing humans and sometimes even to murder. This guy could well be a threat to society and such behavior is not easily changed. He needs help, that is a given, but he must also pay for his crime. Unfortunately, prisons are often just universities for learning the art of crime. So, what to do?

wombat666
January 20th, 2012, 02:43
Sadly, there is no 'suitable punishment' that can be legally administered to these people.
:banghead: